Is Miss Fortune worth the price?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unr3alAnGeR

09-10-2010

She seems reasonable, not weak like say Urgot, but definitely not OP. Looks like fun to play, but I wouldn't buy her just for novelty. If you want Kog, Ez or Galio (etc.) I would just get them.

Sabotaj

09-10-2010

Are 6300 champions ever worth it?

Look past the novelty. I suggest you buy all the 450, 1350, and hey, let's throw the 3150 in as well, before you even look at the 6300 champions.

Here's a shocker: They're not designed any better than a 450 IP champion. They're not more fun. They're not better. So yeah, MF is new. MF got a cool little heart effect. She looks nice.

But other than for the looks, there's nothing new, better, or more exciting. I'm sure she's fun to play. She's just not more, or less fun than any other champ.

Tristana costs 1350. Ashe costs 450. Hell, Kat costs 3150.

But hey, if her looks mean that much to you, then go ahead. I guess titties really do sell champions. Or is it her huge hat?

Mhm916

09-10-2010

She is annoying as hell when you're a melee because in a lot of cases unless you have some strong chasing skill, then she is going to get away before getting hit. Unless it's in a clustered team fight anyways.

kems85

09-10-2010

I wanna buy her but everyone plays her

Toymaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kems85 View Post
I wanna buy her but everyone plays her
all new champs are like that. just give it some time

Sorayai

09-21-2010

definitely buy her, she's really good and easy to learn