Yet another champion to easily overshadow Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wankeroo

09-10-2010

Fiddles is still boss. You are wrong.

Mr Scorpio

09-10-2010

1) you are comparing a caster to a ranged physical
2) Fiddlesticks has a fear and silence, Miss Fortune has.. neither.
3) Fiddlestick's ult is a walking aoe. Miss Fortune ult can only be fired in one direction and cannot be turned mid-channel to point fire in another direction
4) Fiddle has the option to easily jungle. Miss Fortune, like most ranged physical, would be a poor choice for jungling.

Point #1 is the most important though. Fiddle is a caster, MF is physical ranged. You are comparing apples to oranges.

FoxMindedGuy

09-10-2010

I keep hearing that Fiddlesticks is a caster and Miss Fortune is a ranged carry, which is true.

But no one answers the question of who you would rather have on the team. You know something is wrong with Fiddlesticks when the selective choice comprises of mainly tanks and carries (and once in a blue moon, Annie or Veigar is picked if the role of caster is really really missed).

PS: We are considering Vladimir a tank caster like Nunu, so he doesn't fall into caster category like Ryze, Fiddlesticks, Annie, Veigar etc.

Ragefest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Fiddles has a fear, silence, and a lifetap. I see nothing similar to MF except their ults being AoEs.

Get a clue OP.

FoxMindedGuy

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Agreed. Miss Fortune's 11 second silence and 3 second fear are way over the top, as well as her immunity to harassment and godlike jungling in a single ability.
SlyGoat will always stay a troll and never prosper to competitive play because of his constant focus on trolling.

- Fiddlesticks silence duration was nerfed to the ground, it will silence max 3.5 seconds under the uniquest of best chances for you (and that is only if two people are side by side and are the optimum distance away).

- He doesn't godlike jungle. There are so many better junglers than him.

- Immunity to harassment??? Is that drain? Are you like **** for brains? The only use that has left for Fiddlesticks with that ability is to jungle (its in no way a 2 in 1/multi-purposed ability). So many champions can walk out of range and come back in (and as slow as Fiddlesticks is, he can't even run from them if they do so). Another option is to CC him out of it.

- Fear is the only thing that is good with Fiddlesticks as of now. If you don't believe me, troll. Then ****en check Elementz tier list and also what half of the community agrees to.

Game is imbalanced and will remain imbalanced because the likes of you are appreciated for trolling. I admit I had been asking for unwarranted buffs on Fiddlesticks in the past, when he was decent, but now there are so many better picks above him that he can barely show his face. Like I asked and no one wishes to answer my question (whether you would pick Fortune over Fiddlesticks, the answer is delivered in the most rounded and waige way possible like "Fiddlesticks is a caster and Fortune is a carry"). So would you rather pick Fiddlesticks, a caster, or Fortune, a carry, in your team, if you only had one slot left (this is a general question, please don't say there are a thousand variables and all that other bull**** that I have been seeing).

Morello even said Fiddlesticks needs a buff, now if SlyGoat and all his followers will question the developers and the Councils, then all I can say is "Please ****en buff Ezrael and Shaco and Garen and Annie" coz apparently the community is shet for brains and these are the things that get upvoted.

Psychlops

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

MF is pretty powerful but the OP missed the concept that fiddles can chase you with his ult and MF's ult is stationary and you can flash, ghost, move out of it.

Kroa

09-13-2010

think of it this way. if every character could beat every character that would be OP. with fiddlesticks "needing" the risk, he can easily be teamed up to cause some hurt and to take care of some of that "risk". Kennen and fiddlesticks together = gg one ult on the other and kennen is just there stunning freely while fiddles destroys. its all about how you play and with who your playing. its one thing to choose fiddlesticks because he does "high dmg" and you run the risk of dying, but its another thing entirely if you take fiddlesticks because "x" character teams well with fiddle and they can unleash some crazy dmg. to start with, miss fortune is an AD character so no matter what shes dishing out alot of dmg, 2ndly she doesnt even have close to the CC that fiddles has let alone the fact of him getting rylais for an extra slow. he runs the risk yes, but hes able to overcome it, especially with the right team. put miss fortune at the same distance as fiddle when they ult and its gg fortune lol

CaniHasKill

09-13-2010

fiddle's is better in my opinion, MF ulti is not really that good. and fiddle's is just awesome. Fiddle's is a way better ganker and that can be very helpful in 5v5. and his fear+stun while using crow storm is a lethal
combination and quite hard to avoid if the player using Fiddle's is good. there are lots of good spots in 5v5 for Fiddle's to pop out of and kill unsuspecting overconfident squishes with his pwn combo.

I would rather have a Fiddle's on my team then a MF

Lt Drebin

09-13-2010

Fiddlesticks has just about the coolest ultimate in this game or DotA/HoN. That's all I have to say about him.

Alpengeist

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
She is a safe distance away from any form of CC. You know that as well. But you are entitled to your views.

Anyway, answer this:

Would you rather have Fiddlesticks in your team or Miss Fortune?
Sticks