Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Would you like to see these changes made?

Yes 2 100%
No 0 0%
Depends on how well they're implemented 0 0%
Voters 2 .

@Riot: In-game shoptions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'd like to make a few suggestions to Riot about the in-game shop, to help use it better.

-It would make buying things easier if you were to include right-click buying, instead of double-clicking. (It takes me a little longer to get to bot in TT when I'm buying multiple potions because of this, although I could just as easily click the Buy button multiple times.)
-Adding a search feature could help with items that don't have a "builds into" icon at the top of an item leading to it, and would just make the shop faster overall, in my opinion.
-Being able to change your suggested items would also help, considering most players don't follow them to a T.

These are just a few suggestions that could make using the shop easier.