Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Got my first new suspension card.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VaporizeX

07-30-2012

And banned for a week. This suspension came a week after a 3 day suspension. Let's say about 20 games.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5637076/

Please look at each case in detail.

Incident 1:
Game break down, they were a pre-made group. Look at my items and cs, gold, KDA and the groups comments. Why was I farming, I wasn't they were all dead and I was defending the base solo using Teleport to get a few towers when the lanes were pushed in enough. I tried to carry a group of poor players, I muted them because of the abuse pre-game and during the game and just tried to focus on winning the game.

When I realized that the team was feeding on purpose they were behind on gold, and items running into team fights dying over and over again I attempted to surrender instead of being trapped in a game that I didn't feel we could win.

Incident 2:
Another tried use Poppy as a jungler, I have played Poppy about 3 times over 6000 games across my accounts, I admit I am not good with her, but I was every time I will attempt to gank someone this premade group would run away from the fight even though it could have been won early game. I didn't have a good game, tried the entire game. When I started out route I didn't get a good leash, also I tried using my normal jungle rune setup which was right for Poppy. We had a 1 13 8 Nasus he was dying so fast I couldn't even run to top before he died again, mid and bot lane were also dying so fast during the laning phase that I would try to defend the tower 3 v 1 and die sometimes going in low health.

Incident 3:
I took the new champ Zyra as first pick this was my 10th game that day with I had a 9 game winning streak going with her, so before this game I hadn't lost a game with a brand new champ I was learning.

Gargas didn't say anything during the draft, and then took an AP mid carry, I said I could support at that point bot lane during the draft and that someone should take and ADC or AD carry, nobody did, lulu was last picked.

So I was like well I guess this game is a loss, we have no ad carry, oh wait I could try Zyra as an AD Carry you never know she might be good at this regardless I could learn something from this game about her attack speed, range and get a feel for last hitting with her. Lulu was destroying the creep waves as they came in, it was free lulu week but she seemed to be trolling the entire laning phase, regardless once I got a bit of attack damage I could CS and harass the enemy.

Incident 4:
Played support Blitz, with free to play Vayne week bot lane. In lane I got first blood, was making plays all over the game turning lanes around mid and top. Made many grabs that could have been kills but no follow up from the team. I wouldn't say this was a great blitz game, I run him tanky with health runes, and always build team support items. As you can see from that build everything on him was designed to support the team during fights. I was on almost every kill we had that game but in my opinion died to much. My CS is high for a support character, most of this came from Vayne being dead or someone else while I held the lane.

Incident 5:
Took Kat mid after watching Scarra playing her on his stream i was inspired to buy and learn her. I know she is countered by CC but she is fun to play. This game ended up being 1 against 5 the pre-made group didn't like my choice as AP carry so they decided to troll the game.

Look at the cs for a 22 min game for each member of my team. I didn't leave the game. Why am I 0 8 0 well once the enemy realized Mundo was our jungler and afk after purposely feeding mid, trist ran mid to feed, and alistar did as well. The mid player was 3 levels ahead of me, while my team was in the base AFK or feeding another lane. I would have 4 or 5 people on me. I couldn't even hide behind the tower against 5 man dives. Read the chat log as I was getting trolled by at least 3 people on the team I didn't say anything, didn't respond to the taunts.

Question:
Were my actions during these incidents worth a 1 week ban? Read the chat logs, review the data, and tell my your honest opinion.

Aethered

07-30-2012

No.

I'd call player support, I didn't see you do anything wrong in any of the 5 games.

That is 100% bull****.

His teams grouped up on him trash talked him the whole game.

He's obviously not going to respond positively.

Plasmafrog

07-30-2012

If suspensions are consecutive, then your further punishments will be worse.

Even if this wasn't the case, you still failed to communicate and work with your team on several occasions. Not every report seemed solid at least considering that a lot of the reports were made out of spite due to an overall poor performance.

Regardless, the punishment is necessary. Just take a break for a week. That usually helps me to relieve myself from the trash-talking fest that is LoL.

Moonthrower

07-30-2012

I'd have punished for cases 2, 3, and 5.

Your reaction to your teammates in case 2 was garbage. Especially saying "nice fish" when missed ult... that's not helpful.

Case 3 = Triforce on Zyra? Really? Stop trolling.

Case 5 = Makes me cringe a little, too. Instalocking a champ to force your teammates to play around you?
But i'd click punish for cases 2 and 3 for sure.

If you'd have not gotten banned before, it would have just been a warning. But I can't decide your timeout... I just decide a punish or not. Your prior trangressions got you a week ban... not cases 2 and 3.

Darth Nub

07-30-2012

I think you're innocent. You're evidently not a ******bag, and you weren't intentionally feeding/gimping your team - although I can say that you're bad (but that's not worthy of a ban)

Moonthrower

07-30-2012

Quote:
Darth Nub:
I think you're innocent. You're evidently not a ******bag, and you weren't intentionally feeding/gimping your team - although I can say that you're bad (but that's not worthy of a ban)

Quote:
Aethered:
No.

I'd call player support, I didn't see you do anything wrong in any of the 5 games.

That is 100% bull****.

Then YOU guys play with him in matches. I wouldn't want him around.

Aethered

07-30-2012

I would play with him in matches.

When his team is on his **** all game it's expected that he's not going to respond positively.

TF deserved a report in game 1 and Jayce did in game 2, NOT the OP.

Moonthrower

07-30-2012

Quote:
Aethered:

TF deserved a report in game 1 and Jayce did in game 2, NOT the OP.

I agree, if I could report people like them within a tribunal case for another person, I would be really, REALLY happy.

Rooster Raiden

07-30-2012

Pretty much all of the people in this thread who would punish the OP should be killed in real life immediately. You are the type of garbage people that threaten our society with ruin.

Aethered

07-30-2012

Quote:
Moonthrower:
I'd have punished for cases 2, 3, and 5.

Your reaction to your teammates in case 2 was garbage. Especially saying "nice fish" when missed ult... that's not helpful.

Case 3 = Triforce on Zyra? Really? Stop trolling.

Case 5 = Makes me cringe a little, too. Instalocking a champ to force your teammates to play around you?
But i'd click punish for cases 2 and 3 for sure.

If you'd have not gotten banned before, it would have just been a warning. But I can't decide your timeout... I just decide a punish or not. Your prior trangressions got you a week ban... not cases 2 and 3.

You're mad at him for saying nice ult in game 2?

Did you even read any of the **** his premade team was saying to him?

Fizz[00:20:17] :gj poppy
Fizz[00:20:26] :ur awesome

Jayce[00:21:33] :cause of bad jun
Jayce[00:21:38] :they have good jun

Fizz[00:28:39] :i'm only playing this out to irritate you
Jayce[00:28:41] :CASUE YOU FEED
Fizz[00:28:47] :b/c you've been an ass

You guys actually thinking this is a legit case is killing my faith in tribunal.