ECC Poland - Team Stats at a Glance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

I'm curious how many GAs M5 built vs how many the rest of the teams built

BonkCushy

07-30-2012

Does anyone have a complete list of champions played/banned? And possibly the team comps? I'm just curious, the stats are nice, but I understand it'd be excessive to list ALL the champs here.

Sir Dougles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis5119 View Post
CLG.eu picked only 14 unique champions across 8 games.

I don't know if that speaks about their champion pool or about the number of viable LoL champions.
Obviously their champion pool. M5 and SK both picked over 20 unique champs in the same number of games. 49 Champs were picked or banned overall, and with 100 champs available (done on jayce patch) that says a lot about viability

thepantsparty

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkCushy View Post
Does anyone have a complete list of champions played/banned? And possibly the team comps? I'm just curious, the stats are nice, but I understand it'd be excessive to list ALL the champs here.
http://www.leaguepedia.com/wiki/Euro...Picks_and_Bans

xBombeRx

07-30-2012

I made a post and someone else made a post, not necessarily at the same time

Slashed

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovis5119 View Post
CLG.eu picked only 14 unique champions across 8 games.

I don't know if that speaks about their champion pool or about the number of viable LoL champions.
Well lets see M5 picked 21 unique champs SK 23 and Curse 21. So actually look at the entire post before saying something about the viable champions.

Yohan Leafheart

07-30-2012

From the stats "Alistar assisted in 137 kills" .

Both on jungle and as a Support, alistar with boots of mobility is a monster. The headbutt + pulverize combo is incredible. Add a frozen heart and you are on the good

Caliburnt

07-30-2012

Glad to see these sorts of numbers released by Riot, thank you.

Anyone know what the win percentage of the Blue and Purple teams were? The commentators seemed to stress that every pro-team feels Blue has a significant advantage, would the numbers support that?

zapxinoob

07-30-2012

stats op

turbOpun

07-31-2012

Thank you!!!!!!