ECC Poland Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thuch

07-31-2012

Quote:
After reading both the Riot article and the M5 statement, I have to say that for being Russian, they seem to be very soft and fragile. I see absolutely nothing wrong with the Riot article. While I could understand a position like M5's, in this situation, it is completely uncalled for. Be it a translation issue, or something else, M5's comments are a bit off the mark. After reading the statement, I would have guessed that Riot put the entire CLG loss on external factors, but after reading the Riot article it is apparent that this is not the case.

Good job Riot on a well written, and thought out article.

ZzRadio

07-31-2012

Who cares about stupid tournaments.

Akashikyo

07-31-2012

Scumbag Riot post.

M5 won because they preformed better. Don't blame outside factors for CLG.EU loosing.

LostAlucard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashikyo View Post
Scumbag Riot post.

M5 won because they preformed better. Don't blame outside factors for CLG.EU loosing.
ty for posting that was about to post the same thing

to riot poster :really blaming jet lag after they did good in group and vs sk but no you only bring up jet lag when they lose to m5 silly little clg fanboy

Nyako EU

07-31-2012

Shows that the author a fan CLG.eu

goryachev

07-31-2012

Its so funny CLG's riot fan are "in searching reasons of loss".

IS17950c5e7a0344f6b3010

07-31-2012

so the 1st match clg won everything was ok with them. 2nd two they suddenly overheat and tired

Dieselskyy

08-01-2012

M5 make me ill. At that level of play, sportsmanship is important and they have NONE of it. Their consistent lack of respect to teams they are playing against is immature, and pathetic. Any skill they have on the fields of justice is eclipsed by their negativity and over-all bad attitudes. I personally can not wait untill they are no longer a factor in pro level play anymore. They need to have some kind of sanctions put on them by the trny sponsors to TRY and deter the kind of immature behavior that has become their hallmark. Those of us who enjoy watching these events need to make our voices heard and send a clear message to M5 that their consistent "QQing" is neither wanted or warranted and will not be tolerated.

ANBU Hashirama

08-01-2012

M5 Fans are now finally happy they beat CLG.. LOL

IS17950c5e7a0344f6b3010

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselskyy View Post
M5 make me ill. At that level of play, sportsmanship is important and they have NONE of it. Their consistent lack of respect to teams they are playing against is immature, and pathetic. Any skill they have on the fields of justice is eclipsed by their negativity and over-all bad attitudes. I personally can not wait untill they are no longer a factor in pro level play anymore. They need to have some kind of sanctions put on them by the trny sponsors to TRY and deter the kind of immature behavior that has become their hallmark. Those of us who enjoy watching these events need to make our voices heard and send a clear message to M5 that their consistent "QQing" is neither wanted or warranted and will not be tolerated.
coming from an ignorant Russophobic racist.
you're probably a fan of TSM , so that makes alot of sense of you being so butthurt.
please,grow up.