A World of Ruin (Application RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

07-31-2012

((Hmm, I am not overly fond of Champions being RP'd as Karthus. I have a certain view on how Champions are portrayed, and I rarely agree with how people act them out.

Apart from that, everyone looks good. Just get a good opener, explain where you are, what you're doing, or react to Luparis' attack, or be party to it. As for you Mr. Fenix! By all means, bring Fenix back to get his ass whomped on again lol. And if you feel the urge, Emmy to.

Also, due to my very busy schedule it is highly recommended you not join if you are not capable of creating a sub plot for yourself. I may not always reply on time.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-31-2012

((hmm.. I haven't done a sub plot for myself yet,

but you can always start somewhere, right? :P ))

Delmegar

07-31-2012

((Well, I kinda did lol. I had Luparis arrive in the Divine's base and wreak havoc, though nobody knows why.))

Mintneo

07-31-2012

Mint's fingers were laced between his hands as he sat on a blank wooden chair, his white hair having been pushed out of his eyes a few moments prior. The outlying atmosphere was calm, quiet, and quite lackluster for Mint's usual standards. The male was used to a much more vibrant atmosphere but over time the area of the Freljord tribes had began to dissipate, leaving the Fallen Angel to fend for himself.

Feathers blew in through the crack underneath the door, the breeze making them float up next to Mint. He caught them with one of his hands, squeezing them tightly as a loud glass-shattering noise came from the feather. "I see..." Mint spoke quietly to himself as the feather's views filled his head. Something very wrong had happened in a distant area, something that Mint needed to investigate. From what he gathered prior, magic had been outlawed for a long period of time, forcing the Fallen Angel to flee to the frozen tundra to escape prosecution.

However, the events that he had been monitoring showed that some sort of movement was being made, and being idle didn't suit the male at all. "Farewell frozen blankets," Mint spoke quietly when he stepped outside, the wind brushing against his face as some white flakes came in contact with his face. This swift kiss from mother nature was what brought Mint into the area originally, honing his abilities with the ice elements.

White and black wings expanded from behind the Fallen Angel as he scooped up some air, floating off the ground slowly. The higher Mint began to soar, the quicker he began to move. Once the male began to move swifter than the blanketing snow, the area behind him became just a shadow as he set forth to the more populated lands, hopefully being able to land during nightfall and blend in with the crowds the next morning.

AskKarthus

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmegar View Post
((Hmm, I am not overly fond of Champions being RP'd as Karthus. I have a certain view on how Champions are portrayed, and I rarely agree with how people act them out.

Apart from that, everyone looks good. Just get a good opener, explain where you are, what you're doing, or react to Luparis' attack, or be party to it. As for you Mr. Fenix! By all means, bring Fenix back to get his ass whomped on again lol. And if you feel the urge, Emmy to.

Also, due to my very busy schedule it is highly recommended you not join if you are not capable of creating a sub plot for yourself. I may not always reply on time.))
(( So not me? ))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

((If it's not too late, I would love to join on Kyo. Her magic and it's nature have allowed her to grant herself an everlasting life so long as she continues to redo the ceremony to reanimate her body ever few years. I have an idea for a subplot, but I wanted to make sure I'm allowed in before I say anything.))

TheShadowOfChaos

07-31-2012

((Kyo can do that, nice Phantom can stay at what ever age he wants since he controls the shadows in a flexible way. Blackheart well he is a human lich now. As for the sub plot, thinking up a dark entrance.))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

((Well, we can assume Kyo and Phantom would still be together, want to talk about this Shadow?))

TheShadowOfChaos

07-31-2012

((It would make sense for a couple where both partners are adventurers to have a few together. Also your theory on how Kyo can stay almost basically young forever and Phantom's make perfect sense. Though it would be a dark time where both of us are together but not as passionate. As for Pinky he will make a surprise appearance late into the rp.))

((EDIT for Jurraks, I'll be on client later in a 2-4 hours, I'll add you to my friends list and invite you to a chatroom.))

Broshevick

07-31-2012

((I know, I was gonna say if you wanted to talk in MSN or client or something about our ideas, and stuff in that general area))