A World of Ruin (Application RP)

12345612 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

07-30-2012

((Ah right, I remember the first part. I never seen him prove the Darkwill lineage part, but definitely plausible lol))

Delmegar

07-30-2012

((more to join? hmm hmm?))

AskKarthus

07-30-2012

(( I'm in. if I won't severely unbalance the RP. ))

TheShadowOfChaos

07-30-2012

((I'm in, though there will be a few unanswered questions how and why my guys are still alive.))

Mintneo

07-30-2012

((I'm open to fill any position that needs to be filled. I'd rather not pick sides at this moment, but if a specific roll needs to be filled I think my character can fit in either side =D. Mint))

AskKarthus

07-30-2012

(( How are you going to explain the immortal champions' absence? ))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-30-2012

(I want to join as well, not as Karma though, but as.... this. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1883 ))

Shinozaki Ayumi

07-30-2012

Karma. You ...

I didn't want to sleep anyway!

Well then!

I will join in as Epitome and Fang.

Fenix12345

07-31-2012

((I'm in, good to see you're still hanging around.

I'm not sure if I could easily slide in anyone aside from Fenix (he's had a truck load of revision, nerfs and new stuff over the past couple of months, I think I've developed that syndrome where no matter how many times you butcher them and rebuild from the ground up, your always that little bit away from being satisfied ) or making a new character, and Fenix would probably make things VERY messy with Luparis (though probably not so bad it couldn't work, I've reigned him in a lot).

Was contemplating using Emmy for some variety, and I think having her in such a setting would be fun (spends half the RP running away from witch hunters and the other half running from monsters). I think I've got a decent excuse for her (tree power at it's finest XD) if Fenix is a no-no, and a good opening to fit in easily, could even chuck a plot device or two in there. Just let me know.))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

07-31-2012

(bump of great justice!)

12345612 ... 27