Tips for ADC? please and thank you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reaper1020

07-30-2012

I play ADC a lot in ranked games. and there are obviously reason's why i am not 2000 elo. i know i'm bad. but i'm trying to figure out why. i know how to last hit. i generally have 80-100 farm by 14-ish minute (don't really know if that's good or bad) and most of the times i win my lane. but apparently that's not enough to win a game. i've streamed before and asked people to give tips but people don't have time for streams i guess. so any general tips are nice

Persi1337

07-30-2012

right click HARDER!!!!!!!!

Persi1337

07-30-2012

Im just kidding when i play adc which doesnt happen often i prefer mages, i try to stay out of the fight for the original 3 secs or so then come in after the other teams mage is out an ultimate or something clean up i guess

Name My Summoner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

~100 farm by 11 mins is what you should be aiming for

PriorityOne

07-30-2012

General tips?

- Shoot whoever is in range / never dive into an enemy team
- Always be behind one of your teammates
- If you have a dash move, only use it to move back
- If your team dives under a tower that's nearly dead, shoot the tower the last 1-2 times to finish it
- Take flash and pretend there's an enemy champion in every single bush on the map when it's on CD
- Try to get a support that works with your champion and vice versa / don't pick Ashe when you have Leona support

Zefnex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Positioning in team fights is huge. I'm still learning it myself, to be honest. just practice a lot, a hell of a lot. Remember, it's all well and good to go all out against the enemy carry, or AP, but if you die in the process thats a fail. Shoot whoever the hell you safely can! If a better target comes in range, blow them up, but don't risk your own ass in the process. I've thrown games due to shoddy positioning and poor target finding.

Wolforous

07-30-2012

100 at 12 is a good goal. Thats getting five of the minions per wave. In teamfights you should kite and only hit things that wont get you killed. Im sure you know that ADC does sustained dps so living longer = more damage. Imo you should always get a ga/qss/banshee's veil.

- farm well
- kite all day
- Dont die.

Kat Commander

07-30-2012

When you think you've farmed enough, farm some more.

Iaw

07-30-2012

AD carry is one of the hardest roles to win with in ranked. As an AD carry main I find that the hardest thing to deal with is that when a solo lane on the enemy team gets fed they will have a massive level advantage over you and will most likely camp bot for easy towerdives.

As for advice on how to play better.

1. Positioning is the most important thing in solo queue. Always hit the highest threat on the enemy team that you CAN SAFTELY reach.

That means that even if their Lux is 20-0 but at the back of her team you don't want to try and run around her Malphite and Alistar to hit her, try to kill her frontline first.

2. DO NOT EXPECT YOUR TEAM TO PEEL FOR YOU. Plain and simple. Most people in solo queue have NO idea how to peel for their AD. I highly suggest only playing ADs with some sort of repositioning ability like Ezreal or Corki to help kite.

Reuschel

07-30-2012

Farm, farm, farm