Tracking your Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0odibo0

07-30-2012

Just a question... I am a newbie here on this forum and I'd just like to ask on how we can track or check our the thread that we post...

thanks >;o;<

Ryze Main

07-30-2012

I simply Favorite the threads I start / wanna follow. ^_^ Hope this helped!

Sara Leah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

try this:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...chuser=0odibo0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~
Best Luck Always
Quote:
Panzerfaust .... 4) 'Kill stealing' is only something inexperienced players (or selfish players) worry about. It's the

same as the player who only plays a single role then gets mad when they don't have a tank or support.
This is a team game, Teamwork wins games. 1 v 5 not so much
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

Mango027

07-30-2012

some people also make a "thread tracker" within their posts. So they would add a small word or phrase at the end of their post so that they can search for it easily. But Sara probably found the best way.

0odibo0

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara Leah View Post
try this:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...chuser=0odibo0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~
Best Luck Always

This is a team game, Teamwork wins games. 1 v 5 not so much
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for the info Sara... It shows all my post... Nice one and happy leveling...

By the way... I like your Quote regarding to a team work... It's really true...