If we got the "Black Champions" ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maledicte

07-30-2012

I don't get why people are being so defensive about this? What is wrong with having a black character? Just make a champion, and slap some black skin on them. Seriously, its as if the color of a champions skin would suddenly change how you feel about them.

Would people stop being excited about Diana if her skin were dark? I'm just really trying to understand what is going on here. I personally don't care if there are or aren't any darker colored champ. I wouldn't care if they were all colored green. What difference does it make to you all?

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMCForum View Post
Well I know something now.

You shrink away from, and play coy with, controversial issues.
I don't know how having a post in pretty much every 'controversial' issue is "shrinking away" but I will say that yes, I find threads that say "omg riot so racist" are rather silly. I respond sillily (is that a word?) to silly topics.

Boss Aegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMCForum View Post
Most people would be aghast at riot for their insensitivity.

I mean a black person always summonable by some power brokering robed figure, who is no doubt a honkey... forced to fight and run around for said honkies causes that they have no stake in and get no benefits or rewards from.

Sounds alot like you people that want black champions really want to virtually live the Liberian dream.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Now I feel bad for playing Alistar. Him running around smacking people with his shackles and all that...

It ain't right.

RemyReaper

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
I have Black Alistar and Nocturne, so I don't really know what's up with the "ZOMG NO BLACK CHAMPIONS" thing.
Ethnic black champions, u dumbas

Guntermench

07-30-2012

It's ironic, because white people have spent more time enslaving other white people than they did enslaving black people.

Guntermench

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemyReaper View Post
Xerath is geographically the closest that Valoren...Valoran??? had, and he killed his entire civilization to become a glowing coffin (not the plan, but it was the outcome).

Salamander Joe

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfryd View Post
Leona lives in the sun and is the whitest character ever, they could've at least given her a tan.
Snowmerdinger is the whitest champion ever...

Boss Aegis

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemyReaper View Post
Then describe your ethnic black champion and how it would fit in with the current lore.

accuracy1st

07-30-2012

soraka is a negro.

HolyPikeman

07-30-2012

What if the black champion stole a blue or red buff?

What if Morde made the black champion his ghost slave?

What if the black champion was underpowered or overpowered?