Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If we got the "Black Champions" ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piznit

08-03-2012

Nidalee cant be black because I've seen little to no complaints about her chucking spears. If we really had a champion that was outright black, and her autoattacks and one of her spells was all bout spear chucking, RIOT wouldnt just be a company name

HUSoldier100

08-03-2012

I agree with this. It would definitely cause a lot of issues. We all know how some people act over the internet lol

Bczar95

08-03-2012

well nidalee is black pretty much

TheLastBaron88

08-09-2012

I kinda pity Riot for even being subjected to this particular complaint, lol. It's lose-lose for them. Either they are racist for not including a black champ, they are racially stereotyping by introducing a black character that fulfills some kind of archetype like the rest of the LoL characters, or worst of all they are simply catering to their accusers by introducing a character who is black just for the sake of being black. Not to mention the $#!%storm that would immediately ensue as to whether said character was Under-powered or Over-powered, and the socio-political implications thereof, LMAO. It seems like just ignoring this particular discrepancy might actually be the most dignified response for them.