If we got the "Black Champions" ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piznit

08-03-2012

Nidalee cant be black because I've seen little to no complaints about her chucking spears. If we really had a champion that was outright black, and her autoattacks and one of her spells was all bout spear chucking, RIOT wouldnt just be a company name

HUSoldier100

08-03-2012

I agree with this. It would definitely cause a lot of issues. We all know how some people act over the internet lol

Bczar95

08-03-2012

well nidalee is black pretty much

TheLastBaron88

08-09-2012

I kinda pity Riot for even being subjected to this particular complaint, lol. It's lose-lose for them. Either they are racist for not including a black champ, they are racially stereotyping by introducing a black character that fulfills some kind of archetype like the rest of the LoL characters, or worst of all they are simply catering to their accusers by introducing a character who is black just for the sake of being black. Not to mention the $#!%storm that would immediately ensue as to whether said character was Under-powered or Over-powered, and the socio-political implications thereof, LMAO. It seems like just ignoring this particular discrepancy might actually be the most dignified response for them.