Blame the Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AppleDough

07-30-2012

It's not your fault you can't protect yourself, place wards in your lane, and know if you're out matched to fall back, let your lane get pushed a little, and not die in your lane even if it means losing that one wave of CS in exchange for not dying.

Blame the jungler. Better yet blame everyone but yourself. I understand if you're 15 and mommy says you can play LoL because you finished your homework, but what are the other adults 18-?? excuse for acting like a child?

And Its Over

07-30-2012

I blame the Jungler all the time when he jungles until 6, is scared to fight, pushes my lane, and camps my lane stealing my exp when he isnt ganking.

AppleDough

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And Its Over View Post
I blame the Jungler all the time when he jungles until 6, is scared to fight, pushes my lane, and camps my lane stealing my exp when he isnt ganking.
I'm down for a level 2 or 4 gank, no prob. I hear you, but some junglers may have a slow start or not clear as fast? If I notice my jungler is having a hard time, I'll be patient until he gets 6, if that is what he is trying to get to before he ganks, and protect myself in lane.

Also, people don't ask for ganks enough, they complain after they die or when it's already too late.

Don't push lanes or steal exp, I agree. The most I do is watch over the lane, I won't push it or kill minions, maybe a last hit or two if they are close to tower, but that's it.

Chenobi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

I blame jungler all the time when my lane has been pushed to my tower all game and I have not seen him once.

Stephėn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

I've gotten pretty tired of the blame jungler meta.
If people rage at my jungler i tend to flip it at them.

Yomotsu Hirasaka

07-30-2012

IKR there [B]ALWAYS[B] blamin the junglaaar

qwertyrandom

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And Its Over View Post
Some junglers require to get to level 6 as fast as they can. This includes Skarner, Warwick, Nocturne and many more. Once they are 6 they can pull off amazing ganks. That's why you probably see them till 6. Occasionally they should show their presence but their main goal is to get to 6. Also you are level 18. That is a level which is hard to jungle at. Because you guys don't have full runes and masteries it could take time for them to jungle properly.

As a jungler if a lane goes back and the enemy is gone you should push the lane to the tower so that the enemy misses out on cs.

Camping can help out a lot. It can pull off some nice ganks. If you do get annoyed and see that he is staying there for too long just ping him to fall back or say that go back to jungle. (Politely).

Jordian

07-30-2012

OMMMFGGGGG STTOPP PUSSHINNG MYY LANNNEE ANND TAKKING MY EXP!

1. I'm holding the lane and taking the exp and gold while you are not here overall more exp and gold. Wouldn't be any different if you were here stop whining.

2. I'm pushing the lane because the lane was already pushing its self and might as well push it so the enemy can't freeze the lane.

3. It's about 20minutes into the game. Focus on ****ing objectives...

AppleDough

07-30-2012

I would said jungler is one of the hardest positions to play at some point.

Just be patient with your jungler if they are new. Always help them leash but try to avoid taking their exp. Protect them at the beginning of the game if possible and watch for invasion from bush behind blue buff. Ask for ganks but protect yourself as well, i.e. place wards.

You have to remember, half the time in champion select, people choose every other role very quickly, usually people argue about who is top and mid, the jungler is usually the last choice, so cut him some slack and communicate.

It's a team game.

oldsalty7

07-30-2012

cuz its always the junglers fault