Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hide and Seek Rules Redone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForsakenToby

11-13-2012

The ability for the seekers to use any skill to force seekers to b is redonk. Seekers would never win a game like this unless the oppsoing team is retarded. Because no matter what the hiders will turn on the seekers and use the CC to blast their hp down. It's retarded. I thought it was HIDE adn seek, not 5v2 inside Dominion.

P4R4G0N N0V4

11-15-2012

And why are you putting this on the PBE thread page? It's a page for posts about bugs not rules to a custom game mode. Post it somewhere else.

NumbSe7en

11-19-2012

Since this is on PBE I thought I might mention a player who must be blacklisted due to just attacking the seekers as soon as they start to back.
Blacklist:
washcoll

KesslerCOIL

11-19-2012

I have a question for those of you who play this mini-game..
Why? you know people are going to join just to ruin your insanely strict rules
I do it all the time just because im sick of getting invited to this pathetic minigame

RedTruth

11-19-2012

Why is this in the PBE section??

Moogles1

12-02-2012

so....seekers can slow stack with items....ya thats dumb...

Arc insanity

12-02-2012

some holes in this list, rylais and the new wraith collar are not mentioned.(for seekers) hiders should NOT be able to auto attack or use any abillities that are not cc or mobility. (i would just go a carry and get the seekers down to 300 hp every time they left their fountain), also the new phantom dancer sucks as a MS item.

Moogles1

12-02-2012

i love being chased by 2 ppl with ****ing trinity force

SoulCyclone12

08-27-2013

can u use wards?

Estred Shantile

08-27-2013

Quote:
Denvon:
I like these rules. I'm going to use these, they seem like the most fun out of all of the versions. I think everyone should use these, they're excellent.

Generally I like HNS however I feel it's still slanted towards the Hiders, by a fair margin.

There are too many team combinations that make it very hard to either chase and deal damage or to avoid being over-damaged. I really think it should be added that you can't stack Zephyr's.

50% movement bonus and 40% CDR (since it doesn't go over) is just broken since Seekers can't keep up let alone deal with the myriad of CC abilities Hiders always take.

Really though this belongs in the Forum Games area. This set is also bias to the Hiders by an extreme. The last version I use at least the Hiders may not use anything that is not a CC/Escape.