Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hide and Seek Rules Redone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MercifulMolester

09-29-2012

Why would all skills be allowed?
Veigar can just ULT a seeker, and they will be forced to recall.
A lot of champs can just ULT a seeker, and they will be forced to recall.

Leotamer

09-29-2012

-Hiders may use all of their abilities and auto attacks against the Seekers, but must not kill them or stop them from recalling.

No, thanks. I can't stand wolfpacking. But this? This ruins the point of the game completely.

Nevan Superbïtch

10-08-2012

This mode pisses me off to my very core. I hate it with a mega-strong passion. I HATE IT.

Agatio

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Quote:
Denvon:

You must understand that this game idea isn't hard coded into the client. There is no map for this that restricts people from playing unfairly.

IT. SHOULD. BE.

Riotpls.

Of course, they'll implement restrictions to make it fair... after they nerf Irelia.

Warrikon

10-11-2012

jayce seriously op

Izisery

Recruiter

10-11-2012

I like these rules.

SillyDodo

10-16-2012

hide and seek
Chat channel. Go!

RussoShot

10-16-2012

Quote:
Happypuppies:
Hide and Seek
Rules/Roles

-Played on The Crystal Scar.
-All champions are allowed.
-Storm Shield is allowed.
-Point capture is not allowed.

The Seeker

-Seekers are on the right side of the Lobby.
-There are 2 seekers.
-Seekers have 45 minutes to kill each Hider 5 times.
-Seekers may recall at any time.
-All items are available.
-Clairvoyance is not allowed.
-Must give re-spawning Hiders a grace period of 30 seconds. No spawn camping.
-Seekers may not attack/kill Hiders who are out of lives.
-Only one Frozen Mallet or Entropy is allowed on the Seeker team.
-Only one Lightbringer or Hextech Sweeper is allowed on the Seeker team.
-If a Seeker is brought below 200 health they MUST RECALL IMMEDIATELY. This threshold increases every 15 minutes by 100 health. (Example: At 15 mins it's 300 health and at 30 minutes it's 400 health.)
-Hiders who have killed a Seeker must recall immediately, and may NOT be attacked and/or killed in the process.
-If the Seekers fail to defeat all of the Hiders by 45 minutes, they must surrender.

The Hider

-Hiders are on the left side of the Lobby.
-There are 5 Hiders.
-Each Hider has a total of 5 lives. A life is lost when they are killed or when they kill a Seeker in any way.
-Hiders may use only their abilities against the Seekers, but must not kill them or stop them from recalling.
-Hiders who kill Seekers lose 1 life and must recall immediately.
-Execution by fountain is counted as a death and results in losing 1 life.
-Hiders should work together to stay alive and evade the seekers.
-Individual Hiders may not have more than two Phantom Dancers.
-Guardian Angel, Thornmail, Sunfire Cape is not allowed
-Hiding team may only have one Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
-Hiders may not recall or return to base in any way unless they've killed a Seeker.
-If a Hider disconnects and is killed in the process, that death is still counted.
-If a Hider disconnects or reconnects after 35 minutes, they are considered defeated and may no longer participate.
-If all Hiders are defeated before 45 minutes they must surrender.

Defeated Hiders

-When a Hider has lost all 5 of his lives he is defeated, and may no longer participate in the game.
-Defeated Hiders may run around the outer ring or may simply stay in the base.
-Defeated Hiders may NOT enter the fog of war or interfere with the game's progress in any way.
-Defeated Hiders must sell all of their items.

This is what i think should happen to hide and seek. Forcing the seekers to back is pure garbage. Too many times i have walked into a bush and nearly been killed be "CC" in reality hiders are the only ones who are ruining this game so the changes i have made will force more skill out of the hiding team than trolling.
Please critique because like many of you i enjoy playing this game and want to see it on the list next to ARAM.

Sauronzord

10-16-2012

Ultimate rule of Hide and Seek: If you're not a hider, you will lose - and if you're not losing you will get trolled.

That pretty much sum up what Hide 'n Seek is right now.

Don't get the wrong idea: I love the concept of this mode and it is a somewhat simple idea that would be nice to see implemented on the game, sadly, all rules I see (and all games I played) just makes me more and more aware that the majority of the players want to be hiders and want to have way more advantages over the Seekers than they should have.

Advice to whoever wants to play this mode: make this with a group of friends or else it would be just frustrating because a) the rules are generally overzealous with Hiders and b) it's too easy to troll.

Do you want easy rules?
There:
- 5 Hiders and 2 Seekers.
- The game will last for 30 minutes or until the Hiders lost all lives.

- Champions with any kind of stealth (e.g. Rengar, Eve, Vayne) or global ult (e.g. Ashe, Ezreal) is not allowed (in addition with the bans of the Draft Mode).
- All items are available with two exceptions: no consumables and no one can have more than one of an item (e.g. no one can have more than 1 PD or 1 Cloth Armor).

- Hiders have 5 lives each, if the hider dies or, for any reason, kill a Seeker, he loses a life and is forced to go base.
- Hiders can attack freely the Seeker but the Seeker don't need to go base unless he wants to.
. (these two rules together makes the mode more healthy since the Hiders will use the abilities to, you know, escape, instead of chunking the Seeker hp with ease to force him go base)

- Hiders have a grace period of 1 minute to find a new spot to hide, if the Seeker, for any reason, kills the hider while he's in his grace period, the hider will not lose a life and also get one extra life. [The seeker must keep track of the grace period of the hiders and tell them in /all chat when it's over]
- Once a Hider lost all lives he must stay at base.
- And, for obvious reasons, no one can hide in the base. So if a hider is in base for more than 1 minute after respawn (his grace period) he will lost all lives.

- The team who lost have to surrender at the end of the game.

Nemket

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Really wish people would stop recreating this all you do is create trolls. Was following original rules as XZ seeker and I was on b took the death to kill lux off for last life and then the entire team freaked out because some random set says i cant cancel my B. When the originals say that if I keep chasing its cool to kill me otherwise leave me alone.