Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hide and Seek Rules Redone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pldl

08-18-2012

Quote:
Arclune:
Question:

Rammus, Max Armor, Thornmail, and W. OK?

Garen. Can get 500 armor no prob, great passive, speed boost, execute for lowering health.

Rengar will be one scary seeker though.

Ahlano

Recruiter

08-18-2012

-Hiders should work together to stay alive and force the Seekers to recall.

Yeah its difficult... at frist minutes.. but later on..they cannot do that.. the seekers damage will be to much to handle... and if they build more damage to try and burst seekers... someone could accidently kill a seeker wich will result in -1 Life... Ive been playing with this rules for some time now... and Yes its horrible for a seeker first minutes when everybody helping eachother.. but sooner or later... they will have to choose, save my buddie save myself :/...

And like i told you, when everyone is bursting... you may be able to control your damage, but maybe your teamate will not, say u burst him down to 250 and think... well i can do a little bit more damage, you trow ur skill, but before it hits.. your teamate thought the same...= You kill Seeker, -1 for you.

Helping each other is good... but Risky.. and Gets more as the game progresses...

Have Fun.. Dont Troll!!! e_e

msgerbs

08-19-2012

Nice post, but... I don't see what this has to do with PBE?

The Nephilims

08-21-2012

It irritating to be forced into recalling. Walked by a bush, got hit by multiple spells from 5 champions and had to recall right after finding them...

Cloudstorms

08-21-2012

What is your thought on Sunfire cape, Thornmail, Rylai's and Phage(and it's upgrade) for hiders?

cheezzyy

08-21-2012

Really cool rules. It it sucks when the dead hiders decide to cheat. Kayle and singed ruin it.

Ahlano

Recruiter

08-22-2012

Quote:
Cloudstorms:
What is your thought on Sunfire cape, Thornmail, Rylai's and Phage(and it's upgrade) for hiders?

Just have to remember this rule:

-Hiders may use all of their abilities and auto attacks against the Seekers, but must not kill them or stop them from recalling.

Make sure everyone is playing this rule... If your Sunfire, Thornmail, Auto-Atk (for a phage proc) or Random Spell (for a Rylai's Proc). Kills the Seeker.. it is going to be -1.

Now... Sunfire in hiders..is not such a big threat...
Thornmail... when you are an AutoAttacker... should hurt... a lot.. :/

But... A General Rule for Countering Thornmail is?...

LifeSteal... With enough Lifesteal the damage taken by thormail is healed. The only prob would be armor...so some armor penetration...

But really, overall getting tanky, using CC or trying to burst hiders... is generaly a bad idea... you can get away with it on first levels... but later in game... your gonna have to run... I always see hiders winning for 2 Reasons:

They can HIDE... like actually be very sneaky and never get caught

or

They can RUN like Speedy Gonzalez.

Actives from Youmuu's Ghostblade, Shurelya's Reverie, Summoner Speel Ghost, Flash, Any Speed Steroid Item and or Skill... really help a lot... as hider/seeker

And as Seeker remember TEAMWORK...when seeker do not stick together its so easy for Hiders to get away and make you lose precious time.

Have Fun! Dont Troll e_e

AbyssionKnight

08-22-2012

Never played this before but out of curiousity, how often do you get players that simply don't follow these rules? Sounds like a lot of things people would end up abusing / ignoring.

edit: Cait, Nid and Teemo all sound like really OP Seekers.

Ahlano

Recruiter

08-22-2012

1 out of 3 games :/ gets trolled... ( havent actually counted xP)...

Never tried Cait or Nid.. Teemo is fun :3 AP teemo with full ap...exploding shroom ;3

When Seeking I just love Heavy CC.

AD Leona or Lulu. So Nice.

Nerdyjoe314

08-22-2012

Nid is meh as a seeker. Best paired with a high damage partner.
I haven't tried cait as a seeker.

Cait is a suprizingly good hider. All three make good hiders.