Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hide and Seek Rules Redone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryu10

08-05-2012

i prefer the old rules...the new rules are kinda unfair to the seeker for example...if the hider (malphite) gets thornmail...well...seeker cant ever kill him and has to b every 5 seconds and malphite's "cc" E (slam) is such a painful move that regardless of whether you got madreds or not you still can do ****...

Ryu10

08-05-2012

of course i don't mean to bag on you...ill just use the other rules for my game...i was just expressing my opinion...

Panda Faustus

08-05-2012

Easy solution. Hiders just don't need to leave the spawn.

Amrase

08-05-2012

Opiss!

Unique Traveler

08-07-2012

Im just fed up with the ragin hiders that go out, then kill the seekers and mess them up. Should be able to just kick them from game after they are dead.

The Harlequin

Recruiter

08-08-2012

You shouldn't allow any stealth champions. They completely ruin the game mode (and I really mean COMPLETELY). Shaco and teemo make the game basically 2seekers vs 1 hider. There's boxes and shrooms everywhere, seekers are forced back every minute and nothing happens.

norderhaug

08-10-2012

won a game of hide n' go seek as the seekers but the enemy panth and rammus didnt surrender making us surrender.
Can we start a list of names of cheaters so we know who to not invite?

if you do heres one "eziomaniac"

PuppeteerFred

08-11-2012

I like this, too bad seekers always qq whenever they face check and get wrecked. Sucks how some lobby people don't actually even say the rules, then complain when I follow these. namly xarkon

norderhaug

08-11-2012

tastemyWeeWee is a cheater all eh did was Cap points and kill us when he was a hider

qqmoarplxx

08-13-2012

anyone playing this on PBE?