Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PAX2010 Roundup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sandy Richard

09-10-2010

Btw I demand that Tibbers comes to PAX again. I was hoping so much that he would go when I had dressed as Annie. QQ.

CaptainShark

09-10-2010

who's the akali chick?

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

09-10-2010

Quote:
liono007:
hey riot, could the tourny sign ups be a little bit easier to go about getting the info on, we were at pax but none of the peeps knew where or what to do, they just told us to show up but it was already full :/ was fun watching tho.

A lot of the signups were through the Enforcers schedules, so the communication there could have been better. We had no idea it would be such a popular tournament and actually doubled our tournament capacity, but it still filled up on Friday. Crazy stuff! Next time we'll try to make it clearer all around.

Quote:
Wolfpac:
i liked your custom made sign

Thanks! I... sort of lost it after the tournament. Seriously, if anyone finds it, I want it back! Or we'll sign it for you next con.

Quote:
Britobi:
No. And stop making fun of a nice person who had fun and has more guts than you.... or I will cut you with my Kamas.

HEAR, HEAR! Go Brittany!

Quote:
Praetor Kamahl:
Was kind of disappointed my goody bag had PAX Jax but not Riot Squad Singed. However, it's not like I would use it over Hextech anyway, so it's not such a big deal.

All you had to do was find a Riot employee and we'd have a card for you!

Quote:
WoopAss:
I got a small video of the last costume tourney anyway i can post it up here or send to an admin to post? let me know

Yes please! I wanna see it.

D0nkeyR0llerr

09-10-2010

Will there be a place where we can see the matches - eventually just the final stages of the tournament?

Time2MattD

09-10-2010

Nothing to say....just....awesome !!!

Tirolftw

09-10-2010

I'll never be able to play nidalee again

The Government

09-10-2010

LOL! The Ogre-nidalee gave me a much needed chuckle.

XJ9

Recruiter

09-10-2010

Riot games is so good XD!

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

09-10-2010

Quote:
Praetor Kamahl:
Was kind of disappointed my goody bag had PAX Jax but not Riot Squad Singed. However, it's not like I would use it over Hextech anyway, so it's not such a big deal.

The PAX people wanted whatever was in the goody bag to only be in the goody bag - so if we'd put Singed in there we couldn't have given it away (or even had it in the store)!

- RiotChris

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

09-10-2010

Thanks to everyone who came by and said hello. It was a truly epic event and I enjoyed meeting each and every person <3.