Unable to connect to PVP.net server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkyLucker

01-04-2011

"Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server. Click OK to close the client."
I've got the same problem, but I running LoL on my macbook

VayneOhMyMain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Well mine right now yesterday 3rd of January it was offline the next day it was online i clicked play and it came up i log in and it said 'Connection Error: Unable to connect to PVP server Click ok to continue.
My internet is Not slow but i do live in Australia but that shouldn't be any problem because i was playing the game before and i am using a Mac so yeah there not the best gaming computers but it works

Corngina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

I'm playing on a Mac as well. The mac Beta Client several of us seem to be using also doesnt seem to be supported by riot anymore, so I wouldn't be surprised if the new patch (today) broke it for us. Anybody out there successfully playing natively on a mac as of the new patch today without running parallels or using bootcamp?

Erabos

01-04-2011

I'm also afraid that's the situation as well with the Mac client, because when I opened it up there was no sign of downloading an update. Mac gets screwed. Again. Mac client this summer! This fall! No longer supported! Huzzah...

WARRMACHYNE

01-04-2011

Well I have the same problem- no fix yet. Tried it all. Windows 7 HP Envy laptop.
http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...e70b-439a-a7ec

Corporal Swag HD

01-05-2011

i'm on a mac and it won't work WTF

Eambo

01-05-2011

@TNort:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=429466

Stickies are nice :-)

Corporal Swag HD

01-05-2011

Thank you sir

Mamu ti nataknem

04-10-2011

<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|=0

mcsmashums

04-24-2011

I've tried most all of the troubleshooting techniques listed in this thread still with no positive result.

http://n4.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...ee07-4407-88cd

Any help would be greatly appreciated