HxC Gaming Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Proposition

07-29-2012

Make sure u tell them all the teams who got bypasses.

GoldFlower

07-29-2012

Proposition, that's just the way brackets work. If you had bye's I'm 100% sure you wouldn't be complaining.

D3AD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

^^ ty gold he dont understand that i didnt plan for this.. people just didnt show up and they got lucky.. i cant have them in that position of 4th.. and then take it away from them.. it was a free to play tourney.. now if it was pay to play it would b a bit diff..

Proposition

07-29-2012

Dw this is being handled.

DontSweatTT

07-30-2012

Bad kids gonna be bad. Nothing you can do about it

DontSweatTT

07-30-2012

Other than no rules posted in clear sight, I would say the tournament went fine

Zarbon ak

07-31-2012

I was in the tourny, and it went well over all.

2 helpful hints though. there was admins asking for the same team for about 30 min. Have to be a little sturdiness with your times. If the team isn't there at the time you posted just move on. I can understand if some members of the team are there but if no one answers scratch then scratch them.

Also maybe have only 2 members of each team allowed in the tourny chat.

D3AD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

well.. again.. most of the admins.. it was there first time running the tourney... and it was hard for me to "run" the tourney cuz i had 10000000000 ppl asking me questions...

The idea was for people to add the leader or a member of the team they were going against.. and to make the lobby them selfs.. and ALOT of people on LoL never heard of MLG i guess.. haha.. its like u have to hold there hand thro the entire thing.. and make the lobby and everything for them..

and if they couldint get ahold of the other team.. then there is a admin for that.. or a dispute before/during/after game..

also in a FREE to play tourney like this.. Round 1 is always the hardest.. its the hardest for anyone.. why? because u have teams that dont show and you get the people who dont know what to do..

and the second thing.. the "tourney chat" i have no power in it...its a open chat room.. so unless i just inv members to a private chat.. with me.. thats the only way i can really control who comes in..

D3AD

07-31-2012

and yes i have heard about the "check in box" and we are looking into that.. but for what it was.. i think after the 1st round it went very smooth.. we estimated 6hours for the tourney.. and we did Bo3 for the finals and it was over in 7 1/2 so we did well i think