Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Only people who buy RP should be allowed to post on forums.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemo Support GG

07-29-2012

Minus New Player / Support forums ofc.

Would reduce trolling / alt accounts etc by a massive amount if people who got banned from the forums had to spend money to post on it again.

Flaming June

07-29-2012

You're an idiot.

Teemo Support GG

07-29-2012

Quote:
Freezeezy Peak:
You're an idiot.

How so?
RP is 5-10$ at its cheapest (Pending on your payment style), and would clean up the forums a bit.

Rav Abaddon

07-29-2012

Uh. I paid for RP and think this idea blows.

Larias

Adjudicator

07-29-2012

That is anti-Riot's policy of "this truly is a free game and we care about every single one of our players."

WingedWaffle

07-29-2012

Hey guys, I have a new idea. Let's over-turn Riot's initial policy for this game and make it so that one can buy power!
*cough* wut* *cough*

vFresh

07-29-2012

......no other forums do this, this is stupid

Henry Plainview

07-29-2012

Quote:
WingedWaffle:
Hey guys, I have a new idea. Let's over-turn Riot's initial policy for this game and make it so that one can buy power!

Being able to post on this god awful forum is not buying power. It's actually a disadvantage.

LordTobiothan

07-29-2012

But i never buy RP, most trolls do buy RP (they feel unbannable most of the time).

I just hate Riots service for the most part so I've never felt inclined to support the company.

Myist

07-29-2012

Actually a good way to perhaps reduce trolling is having some sort of premium membership that is like a monthly payment that will give a set amount of RP, very own forum section and a special avatar or something.