Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot...I will give you the benefit of the doubt...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfalisk

07-29-2012

...And assume your live balance team is looking at Riven. If not, I question their competency.

Riven, in my opinion, holds the best record for being incredibly broken but miraculously remains untouched by any meaningful nerfs.

Do you guys not realize that it is impossible to play an AP champion against her? Do you not realize that she can withstand massive burst damage on a glass cannon build with her innate tankiness and AD-scaling shield? Has it occurred to you that virtually no champion in the game can 1v1 her?

Do you know that she has 2 ultimates?

Did you purposefully create this assassin/carry/tanky-dps at-the-same-time champion?

I am sick and tired of Rivens doing well just because they are Riven. Riot, I trust that you have some kind of major nerfs inc for her.

Euphuism

07-29-2012

What is armor?

BungalowBill

07-29-2012

For a second there I thought this thread was serious, then I read your name. You're quite new on trolling these forums though.

O Pumpkin

07-29-2012

..... You're joking right?

ST Blademage

07-29-2012

Yet another riven qq troll that she will survive.

ArmChairs

07-29-2012

Maybe if i keep playing nasus against riven...

eYakkk

07-29-2012

Quote:
WowGgPrettyEzTho:
...And assume your live balance team is looking at Riven. If not, I question their competency.

Riven, in my opinion, holds the best record for being incredibly broken but miraculously remains untouched by any meaningful nerfs.

Do you guys not realize that it is impossible to play an AP champion against her? Do you not realize that she can withstand massive burst damage on a glass cannon build with her innate tankiness and AD-scaling shield? Has it occurred to you that virtually no champion in the game can 1v1 her?

Do you know that she has 2 ultimates?

Did you purposefully create this assassin/carry/tanky-dps at-the-same-time champion?

I am sick and tired of Rivens doing well just because they are Riven. Riot, I trust that you have some kind of major nerfs inc for her.

Oh GD...

YORICK OP. XIN OP. DARIUS OP. RIVEN OP. ZYRA OP.

Best Lolicon NA

07-29-2012

man, armor is so expensive!

Wolfalisk

07-29-2012

Quote:
eYakkk:
Oh GD...

YORICK OP. XIN OP. DARIUS OP. RIVEN OP. ZYRA OP.

Yorick is not OP. Xin kinda. Darius yes. Riven yes. Zyra no.

NicoliTheCat

07-29-2012

Hi, I'm Cho'Gath. **** yo' Riven.