Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please review my case and emit your Opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunflameSmurf

07-29-2012

Ok I was placed into a temporal banned - 3 days.

The first game... twitch game It was a NORMAL game, I'm bad bad BAD at AD carries but I wanted to play the new twitch. That was the result

The second game a reporter says it says it is ranked. As far as I remember it is a normal game... but even if you take it as a ranked game. Where is the bannaable offense?

Please teach me so I don't do anything that breaks the code again

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5629924/

After a few pages I'll reach this
Summary: Overall, consesus "I would've hit pardon but I can see why some people would've punished".

Future Actions: If I'm doing bad in a game I type a lot saying what's happening and why I'm doing so bad. Also can't type any kind of non-offensive playfull trollish comments, not even in normal games because it enough to get you a suspension.

My opinion:

- I have never believed that the tribunal is fair... it is a system with a large amount of random variables and for that reason alone it is very hard to make it fair. THIS IS OK!!! The tribunal is supposed to be just a tool, not the ultimate ruling.

- I USED to believe that Riot would actually try its best to find the truth behind each case before punishment. Any false positives would've been cleared by Riot personal, making the tribunal a good system. In this case I believe they didn't try their hardest to obtain the truth. Of course it is my personal appreciation, nothing more

- Both the tribunal decision and Riot are like a mini game of appearances. It doesn't matter what you do. It only matter what it looks like you are doing. Therefore I gonna do my best to improve my appearance on games.

And for those who comment that my twitch score is horrible... yes, I'm THAT bad with AD ranged carries...I'm extremely horrible with them, but I wanted to play Twitch in a normal game because I wanted to see his remake. I almost never play AD ranged carries but I felt like playing once for that specific game. Don't ask me to play with bots because they are useless.. I beat bot games in 10 mins with any AD ranged carry

EDIT: My suspension got lifted... I'm still gonna try to fix a few things, but turns out I wasn't supposed to get suspended

lolLuckylol

07-29-2012

Quote:
GunflameSmurf:
Ok I was placed into a temporal banned - 3 days.

The first game... twitch game It was a NORMAL game, I'm bad bad BAD at AD carries but I wanted to play the new twitch. That was the result

The second game a reporter says it says it is ranked. As far as I remember it is a normal game... but even if you take it as a ranked game. Where is the bannaable offense?

Please teach me so I don't do anything that breaks the code again

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5629924/

well im lazy, as most tribunal watchers prolly are... my first impression is: twitch 3-19 using a decent build. ppl who knows decent builds dont usually go 3-19 in normals -> probabily was intent feeding. soraka 1-10 and lvl 1 boots and some mana regen. looks like a troll/intent feed. NOTE: im only saying this as a lazy tribunal watcher. not gone into deapths of the text. Id punish. NOTE: i do know how snowballing is and that sometimes its just not doeble to stay in a 1v1 lanes when hes WAY stronger: next time that happens go to another lane, just go mid, let top grab ur tower then after he push a bit your team can gank him easier and you can make comebacks (alot better than feeding more and more kills). GL after ban is over =)

Triska

07-29-2012

Hm.

In Game 1 your score was horrific, but I don't think you did it on purpose. When you're in that kind of situation though it's better to apologize for having a bad game than give build advice, since your terrible score kind of makes it hard to take anything you say about playstyle seriously. Also, giving advice when no one asked for it is a little obnoxious, and you were already on your team's nerves with your poor play. I don't think anything you did was punishable, though, this is just some advice for the future. (Also I hope you reported the Soraka.)

According to your teammates you refused to communicate with them pregame in Game 2? That is punishable, since communication during champselect is very important.

I would have pardoned you, but for the future it may be a better idea to test new champions in a custom or vs AI match. Also, Soraka definitely is not a solotop, but breaking meta isn't bannable.

If you need more clarification, perhaps you could send in a ticket to Riot Support? Click the Support link at the top of the page. I hope they can repeal this for you.

Redjik

07-29-2012

Well before going any further, the rules apply to 'normal' games.

Twitch [All][00:11:47] :OP soraka op
Twitch [All][00:14:45] :op ganks op
Twitch [All][00:15:18] :hax jax
Twitch[00:16:34] :soraka too op
Twitch[00:16:38] :must ban
Twitch [All][00:18:41] :'m bad soraka op
Twitch [All][00:20:20] :soraka op
Twitch [All][00:25:46] :2 warmoggs mundo op
Twitch[00:26:40] :mundo visage op
Twitch[00:26:42] :buy visage op

Game 1 you trolled your team. It's not that you played bad(though you did, that's not an offense). It's that you were trolling.

Game 2: I don't really see anything wrong. You had a rude person start the game by attacking you in chat and you seemed to handle it fair enough.

WhiteMriswith

07-29-2012

The "huehuehue" line from the first game is why I would have punished you. It is widely regarded as a racial insult/slur against brazillian players. Not seeing much in the second game other than your score, but that could have been just a bad game.

lolLuckylol

07-29-2012

Quote:
WhiteMriswith:
The "huehuehue" line from the first game is why I would have punished you. It is widely regarded as a racial insult/slur against brazillian players. Not seeing much in the second game other than your score, but that could have been just a bad game.

Oh.... the BRs are the victims. the huheuehue asuhasuahsuahusha kids are the criminals. sounds fair to me

Emailsupport7346

07-29-2012

Definately a fail-decision. This is nowhere banworthy. You got banned for playing bad.

Finaly the cards bring up cases like this!

Redjik

07-29-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport7346:
Definately a fail-decision. This is nowhere banworthy. You got banned for playing bad.

Funny story bro

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2411788

lolLuckylol

07-29-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport7346:

thats the thing... the tribunal doesnt work well. why? cos its IMPOSSIBLE 100% IMPOSSIBLE, to say if a guy is trolling or just bad, unless he ADMITS trolling in chat. system is flawed. simple.

xXMizuXx

07-29-2012

looked like you trolled on the 2nd case, am guessing you wanted to play support but they already had one, IMO you pick support anyway in hopes of getting a dodge sense most people would dodge a normal game if there were two supports who are unable to hold a lane down by themselves (plus soraka was nerfed in the areas that gave her the ability to top/mid) sense nobody dodge, that leads me to believe it was ranked game.

once in-game all you could do is feed because soraka wouldn't have been able to handle there top player