On Load Crash Hotfix Coming

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buck3tH3ad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

im just trollin cuz im bored, but seriously, no ETA after this long, ETA is an ESTIMATED time of arrival so.....im thinkin this might be more than a few hours of waitin.... considering its already been that long

i highly doubt they'd give away RP or skins, but this really needs to be fixed ASAP, these shenanigans have, and continue to be ridiculous and more than likely spell a loss of income for the company, bad juju....

edit: in other words, i never expected free anything, since theyre already losing credibility/face on the issue

PurpleSunX

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espara View Post
Is the 4 win IP boost is just added IP to your account or do we have to play games limited to today only to get the extra IP? If so... How do we get compensated for this inconvenience? It would be pretty unfair for the people that were not able to play yesterday and all of today to watch other people that are able to play get compensated, it would be pretty much like rubbing salt in our wounds.

It's kind of like 5 people being stranded in the wilderness waiting for help and a chopper comes and can only carry 3 of them, and it wont be another day till another chopper comes by. (I know you can't really compare a game to a real life or death situation that well, but it's just an example.)
what this is a weird *ss analogy

Knight187

09-09-2010

yeah seriously just fix your servers already i dont want any compensations i just wont buy anything from riot risking money over a game with such instability is not in my habits. i cant believe i wanted to buy rune page bundles loll. Riot really lost the face with this last patch and seriously its time they start taking time before they hurry their patches and humiliate theirself. guys aKa ''riot staff'' you are just losing credibility each time and to the ppl sayin we are lucky its a free game i answer you it better be one for all the **** bugs it has, if we had to pay for this it would be mocking human intelligence (in other words you would be stupid to pay for a game that crashes this often) i dont know if u guys notice but server failurs happen really often.

Mcducky

09-09-2010

Guys, give us compensation or give us death!!! I want compensation, and I would like an ETA on the servers.... Going on 48 hrs of downtime for me...... Power to the playassssssssssssss. Playa???? playa????

Buck3tH3ad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight187 View Post
yeah seriously just fix your servers already i dont want any compensations i just wont buy anything from riot risking money over a game with such instability is not in my habits. i cant believe i wanted to buy rune page bundles loll. Riot really lost the face with this last patch and seriously its time they start taking time before they hurry their patches and humiliate theirself. guys aKa ''riot staff'' you are just losing credibility each time and to the ppl sayin we are lucky its a free game i answer you it better be one for all the **** bugs it has, if we had to pay for this it would be mocking human intelligence (in other words you would be stupid to pay for a game that crashes this often) i dont know if u guys notice but server failures happen really often.
agreed
hence why they dont work at blizzard anymore BURN!
j/k (or am i?)
whats up with the lack of status updates, havent seen volibar post in over an hour now, he must be busy chewin someones ass out

Dranser

09-09-2010

I was turned onto the game by a friend. Hadn't gamed in a long while and thought what the heck see what the fuss is about. LOVED the game and was getting into it. Was thinking about sinking a couple of bucks into it, but with this mess and a solid day of no fix and no fix in site, I can't realistically put money into it.
Now it is time to see what other games are out there like this. I'll check back tomorrow, and certainly will keep playing if they fix this, but don't expect any of my money. As is I am glad this happened now and not after I had bought anything.

sun shy

09-09-2010

For all the people that want "compensation", Riot really doesn't owe us anything. It would just be annoying if other people got IP while we don't that is all, but I believe we will still get the 4 win bonus according to the OP?

Saicho

09-09-2010

I'd just real happy that a third of my 14day ip boost is wasted...

Buck3tH3ad

09-09-2010

riot owes it to themselves to not rush a patch before they work out the bugs, this happens way too often for them to say stability is their #1 priority, especially if their about to unload this patch on the EU servers already knowing the sh!tstorm its going to cause

PurpleSunX

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck3tH3ad View Post
riot owes it to themselves to not rush a patch before they work out the bugs, this happens way too often for them to say stability is their #1 priority, especially if their about to unload this patch on the EU servers already knowing the sh!tstorm its going to cause
calm down please let them take there time and fix the bug i mean it happens and its unfortunate but you don't have to rage at them just because of this i mean come on you know how stressful there job is when there are like 1million comments saying "riot sucks" etc etc just wait for the hot fix i mean you don't have to forum all day...