On Load Crash Hotfix Coming

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dethmagnetic

09-09-2010

I know you guys are leery of giving out ETAs for stuff like this, but are we talking hours, days, or weeks?

Reikku

09-09-2010

Um. No, no free Riot Points. Thats ridiculous. One of Riots main source of income, I'm assuming, would be from players purchasing Riot Points. Which allows Riot to maintain the game, keep staff paid, etc etc. If they gave us all Riot Points, they'd basically be giving away money that they need to keep everything with LoL intact.

Grim Symphonic

09-09-2010

It would appear my post is being blown out of proportion and taken far out of context. Riot owes us no real compensation. All I asked was for a post to the people explaining what was going on and if they could at least roll back the leaves and elo. Demanding riot give free skins or RP is just absurd, riot owes us nothing. They made an honest mistake in their free game which they could easily charge for, and they are currently working around the clock to fix it. I am sure this is one of riots highest priorities, and the fact that they are giving this much effort to fix it free of charge is reward enough. They have even offered an IP boost. If you want reward for the fix of this bug, become a programmer and apply to Riot. Your paycheck should be reward enough.

-grim sym

ObsidianShadow

09-09-2010

I agree free RP would be a horrible move for a LOT of reasons. I'm just fine with the servers coming up asap.

Steel101

09-09-2010

As much as I would like free RP, I highly doubt that will happen.

Hell, I doubt compensation in general would happen.

SirenTheEscape

09-09-2010

I was completely kidding about free RP >.>

Reikku

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Symphonic View Post
Demanding riot give free skins or RP is just absurd, riot owes us nothing. They made an honest mistake in their free game which they could easily charge for, and they are currently working around the clock to fix it. I am sure this is one of riots highest priorities, and the fact that they are giving this much effort to fix it free of charge is reward enough. They have even offered an IP boost.

-grim sym
Agreed.

Tentomon

09-09-2010

Let's just get the servers back up. That's all that matters.

Reikku

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannabisKyle View Post
I was completely kidding about free RP >.>
Yeah, I can tell you were kidding with your post. But someone else posted something about free RP. I was responding to that. :P

amazn1

09-09-2010

same. i just hope the fix comes soon. i havent loled in 2 days. (pun intended somewhat)