On Load Crash Hotfix Coming

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grim Symphonic

09-09-2010

Dear Volibar, and Riot staff.

I have copied this from another thread similar to this one. I do not wish to badger you or the riot staff, but I can not miss any opportunity to promote this for myself and the community.

I am but a lowly player of your game, League Of Legends. I do not boast skill nor renown, So I do not expect this message to get singled out and answered. Though this problem still persists, and because of it I take it upon myself to speak on behalf of the community. During this bug, of which was not our fault at all, I have experienced a defeat and various "leaves". Yes you could say it was my fault for trying it over, and over again. Even to no avail. You could say the game is just free, and things like that don't matter... but is the player not entitled to his score? Is the win/loss ratio not why some desperately try to get into game even though it is clearly downed due to an unforeseen error? Trivial, I suppose. Though regardless of whether the losses and the leaves our the players fault. I, on behalf of the community, demand reprimands.

I wish to see a post, specific to this problem, that all boosts will be turned back and all leaves will be removed starting from the day of the Miss Fortune patch (1.0.0.100)

P.S. Thank you for making a great FREE game, and a great DoTA stand-alone.

-Sincerely,
Grim Sym

sun shy

09-09-2010

Great news I guess. It probably wont be up in time for me to be able to play today but I guess I can wait till tomorrow.

Kazric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

baby jesus give us back our ability to LoL

PurpleSunX

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Symphonic View Post

I have copied this from another thread similar to this one. I do not wish to badger you or the riot staff, but I can not miss any opportunity to promote this for myself and the community.

I am but a lowly player of your game, League Of Legends. I do not boast skill nor renown, So I do not expect this message to get singled out and answered. Though this problem still persists, and because of it I take it upon myself to speak on behalf of the community. During this bug, of which was not our fault at all, I have experienced a defeat and various "leaves". Yes you could say it was my fault for trying it over, and over again. Even to no avail. You could say the game is just free, and things like that don't matter... but is the player not entitled to his score? Is the win/loss ratio not why some desperately try to get into game even though it is clearly downed due to an unforeseen error? Trivial, I suppose. Though regardless of whether the losses and the leaves our the players fault. I, on behalf of the community, demand reprimands.

I wish to see a post, specific to this problem, that all boosts will be turned back and all leaves will be removed starting from the day of the Miss Fortune patch (1.0.0.100)

P.S. Thank you for making the a great FREE game, and a great DoTA stand-alone.

-Sincerely,
Grim Sym
you stole these words right out of my mouth

Buck3tH3ad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Symphonic View Post

P.S. Thank you for making the a great FREE game, and a great DoTA stand-alone.

-Sincerely,
Grim Sym
definetly need to roll back leaves and boosts, maybe even elo too? first time i tried playin a game with this error was in a ranked.... so....

Chythe

09-09-2010

Applause for Grim Sym. THANK YOU!

Grim Symphonic

09-09-2010

I am no council member, and LoL is a free game. Though some may label the community as a "bad" community, I protest that stereotype. For its a community none the less. Riot makes what money they do through us, and though it is just a game I will not be vindicated in game due to problems that are out of my power. Due to this, and other various server related issues (disconnects and the server being down) my friend has reached the number of leaves to where it is now displayed under his name. I won't play a game, free or not, that has the threat of our in game personas being slandered. I mean no disrespect to your engineers and technicians. I only ask that after you secure the integrity of your game, you secure the integrity of your community.

-Sincerely,
Grim sym.

Buck3tH3ad

09-09-2010

can we get an ETA or an update? cmon....

AdorableSatan

09-09-2010

Can I has my Elo back? D:

On a more serious note, I'm glad. Only played a few games today on my brother's computer, most of which were bad.

Buck3tH3ad

09-09-2010

how bout a free hotfix skin for us who had to wait these past few days.....?

12345612 ... 30