Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

On Load Crash Hotfix Coming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkcloud30001

09-10-2010

Quote:
CannabisKyle:
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ >.> sooooo Annoyed by this

agree, it is very annoying. They won't give us any compensation either, you can count on that because:

A: we are a minority having this problem
B: how do they distinguish between who had the problem and who didn't and who is lying just to get the hoped for "compensation"

That said, it would be very pro of them if they could/would compensate us in some way...

Dethmagnetic

09-10-2010

Quote:
Childe of Malkav:
Guys, this game is free, you have no right to complain...
If you are so addicted to LoL that you can't stop playing for 24 hours, download EU client and pass time while they fix NA client problems...
Riot said on one of the other threads that they believe problem will take a couple of days to fix as they are not sure what is causing the problem. Also, for the same reason, they are not eager to give ETAs when they are not 100% how long it will take to fix things.

They patched the EU servers, knowing the patch is bugged. Cant play there either now

Mcducky

09-10-2010

AND THE BAND PLAYED ON.... led by drum master CHo'Gath..... We should def be compensated, not to even sound like a whiner anymore. The game has been down for us for 57+ hours and counting..... I know they are working on it, but the time to just say "we f*ed up on this patch" has passed. They have now knowingly patched the EU servers, causing the same problem there. Also, it took them 16 hours after the problem even arose to say, "we are now looking at the problem". I figure i shouldn't even try to play today and just hope for the best tomorrow... Either way thank you hohums for the updates we have finally received, and i will be eagerly awaiting word of a "hotfix" (when is the real fix coming?)... Power to the playazzzzz, playa?? playa??

Knight187

09-10-2010

guys wow log now in LoL and go check ur profile the IP boost is expiring in 20 hours.. riot seriously **** you

SirenTheEscape

09-10-2010

says four wins for me

Porkchap

09-10-2010

Ha.. so its not only me. One question, How come some of my friends can play????

Chareysdd

09-10-2010

Meh all my friends on friend's list can play...It's rather annoying to be alone..Atleast here i have company cuz my friends can't understand my torment

Ymiruletunal

09-10-2010

Take your time Riot. You've made a good game and a little inconvenience is a small price to pay for something so good for free. Good luck with your fix and best wishes for the poor engineer set to work on this. This isn't heard often in situations like this but thank you for your time and effort over this! Take your time, don't stress out, and do a good job! I'll be waiting patiently to enjoy the substantial gift of a game for free that you've given us.

Chareysdd

09-10-2010

Im just worried about what we are gonna get after this...

AmericanIdol

09-10-2010

are we expecting the situation to be slayed today?