Turtling needs to be bannable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khitty

BastilleDalton

08-01-2012

First the turtling ban, second the farming ban, then finally the FREEDOM ban. Don't let them ban your freedom.

LAMlRP

08-02-2012

Took 72 minutes to win when ashe sat at spawn, killing minions and getting no gold? All that farm you had after 72 minutes....couldnt push in and destroy their turret?

Nevermind, Im just gonna stop....Im laughing to hard at this post to type a serious response.

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Turtling only happens when stupid decisions are made. A chain of decisions got a team pushed into a turtle in the first place, and then idiots on the other team killed inhibitors too early and didn't push to win. The exceptions are of course when you have blue side and highly effective turtle teams with things like blitz and skarnar to pull/fling things in. Fact is a smart team doesn't let a turtle happen and takes out that central turret in a timely manner. So what if you all die, if that central turret goes it is game, just freakin do it already.

Shardicus

08-02-2012

Just like whiners in Street Fighter IV.

Boo-hoo, Blanka won't get out of the corner and I can't hit him, whaaahhh.

And just like in SF4, it's very, very difficult to "cheat". And juuust like SF4, it's all-too-common for people to whine about cheaters because they lost.

The similarities end there though. Lolz.

Quitcher *****in'.

copeman

08-02-2012

yea I got to the second paragraph and just said "cool story" in my head.

copeman

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryAallDay View Post
So anyone without Skarner is SoL huh? It's well agreed that the map is broken btw.

Move along.
Im pretty sure this idiot missed the point