looking for ppl for 3s team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Str8 Lazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

looking for some ppl that would like to start doing some ranked 3s. Ill try games in normal with anyone and we can go from there. you dont have to be pro just decent at least. I am around the 1300 elo in soloque.

message me in game

Khitty

08-01-2012

I can play a game or two with you

Brave Vayne NA

08-01-2012

i can nd i have my own stream so, aslong as u have skype i will play

Ethanblu

08-01-2012

<----(Arrow)

Str8 Lazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

added all you

Minigorophin

08-02-2012

Add me Minigorophin, If you are going to make a team make sure you find someone that can jungle, That makes games smooth and easy

Caius Cosades

08-02-2012

I'll try out. My mains are Kog'maw, Soraka, Warwick, Shyvana, and Renekton. I have other champs I play and can usually jump into any spot with moderate success, but I'm new to ranked. I learn quickly, so if there's something I can do better in-game, just tell me and I'll adjust.

Str8 Lazy

08-02-2012

@minigorophin I woyuld like to get jungle but if 2 bot is how it goes idc really, and on that note i can hold a 2v1 bot which is where i will be as i play lulu quite often.

Juggalenko

08-02-2012

Add me as well Str8 I can solo AP/AD or jungle whatever you need. But a jungler always helps on 3's as long as the bot lane can handle 2v1 if they don't have a jungler.