Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fauxhound

09-23-2014

Hey, I know that the Tribunal takes time to 'build cases', but when will there be more to review? Is there a time frame?

Feral Camel

09-24-2014

Quote:
Fauxhound:
Hey, I know that the Tribunal takes time to 'build cases', but when will there be more to review? Is there a time frame?

I don't think they do it anymore, some "Automated System" was put in place but then that was dropped now I really don't think there is anything.

Arbitrary Potato

09-25-2014

what does skipping mean

TronUniverse

09-25-2014

Tribunal is still in recess and I'm level 30. Is it going to be available when the Tribunal is going to achieve its full functionality? Or am I missing something here?

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

09-25-2014

Quote:
TronUniverse:
Tribunal is still in recess and I'm level 30. Is it going to be available when the Tribunal is going to achieve its full functionality? Or am I missing something here?

Tribunal's down at the moment for upgrading. It'll be back when it gets back (so, apparently, sometime after Halflife 3).

Meanwhile, Riot's handling things with other systems that don't involve our input.

JazlynParanell

09-29-2014

I really think it's absolutely ridiculous for them to take the Tribunal idea away. It was a unique system that gave us a VOICE. Them putting in an automated system means that they're not really caring about our input anymore. I highly doubt it's down for "updates" because updates do not take half a year or more.

If they don't care about us, then I don't care much for their game. More games need to use the Tribunal system...

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

09-30-2014

Quote:
JazlynParanell:
I really think it's absolutely ridiculous for them to take the Tribunal idea away. It was a unique system that gave us a VOICE. Them putting in an automated system means that they're not really caring about our input anymore. I highly doubt it's down for "updates" because updates do not take half a year or more.

If they don't care about us, then I don't care much for their game. More games need to use the Tribunal system...

It started with repairs to the case-building aspect of things. Then came the already-prepared updates. Then the implementation of the chat restriction system, to gather data for potential implementation in the new Tribunal. Then the new Match History, which I suspect was another experiment to test implementation of that additional data for inclusion in the new Tribunal.

So, no, you're right. If they'd had all the upgrades they wanted to do just sitting and ready, it wouldn't take that long. But they're actually testing and building them while it's down for that entirely separate issue.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be concerned. But I am saying maybe you shouldn't be concerned yet.

xXTigeredXx

09-30-2014

I ****ing been banned cause of Riot problems.. Mac clients have a lot of crashes (that I think they are not working on it..), and cause of that I been ban cause of leaving game when it wasn't even my fault.. Good job Riot... this is ****ing bull****, im gonna waste my money somewhere else. You're loosing many of clients, not only me.

panacake

10-01-2014

I have been banned for people talking to me bad and me replying to them rude aswell, and if
I do not talk they still banned me is there anyways or anything I can do for some advice and mabe unbanned my account please? it will not happen again I promise i have learned my lesson!