Tribunal FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rinacet

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpine View Post
Read the Terms of Service, right?
Well, they remind you every time to read the terms of service after each update. If you click agree, that means you agree to the fact they maintain the right to delete your account - and in this case, the reason would be that you were reported enough to show up on the tribunal and the tribunal found you guilty. Whether or not I think you were guilty I would not know because the link to the case does not work. However, in general, just because you paid money for the game, I don't feel people should be allowed to run their mouth or be toxic in general any more than a regular player.

LarcyBrown

10-27-2012

This might too much to ask on forums and might be reserved for riot employees but im curious,

Can we get like a faq on exatly what it means when someone gets perma banned for a specific numbers of years.
like the dude who got ban until year 2277.some say it has a specific meaning.Care to share exactly what that means?

Sakura 16

10-28-2012

Quote:
How can I be sure that other players arenít abusing the system by spamming punish votes?

The Tribunal System has become increasingly and progressively more accurate in determining who is truly voting and who is spamming or farming IP. In the Tribunal, we intentionally have many cases that should be pardoned which forces players to judge each case carefully to maintain a high accuracy.
There are no longer IP rewards, shouldn't this be updated?

goldiieee

10-29-2012

I'm not sure if people have asked this before but what if there are multiple games where they've been reported but you feel they are only punishable in one of the cases and not the other?

Foxeron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Why cant we view in game clips? If a player is "feeding on purpose" this would help the case and not just make people believe they are having a bad game.

Prototypetwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

If, with the new Review, we see that we voted to punish a case, were in the minority, but the result was a ban/warning, are we considered correct on that case?

Is there any chance that in the future we could show some sort of indicator about what was the primary factor in our decision to punish (or pardon, if applicable)? For example, I think some people only view a few games. If early reviewers mark that they have decided to punish based primarily on a certain game or a certain portion of a game, that may be useful information for future reviewers.

supernova

10-30-2012

How does the rating work? Does it just keep going up and up and up the more cases you review?

ugetstuff

10-30-2012

Do you get anything based on your justice rating or is just a friendly "competition" to compare with your peers?

cheesy raccoon

11-01-2012

I have a question for getting a Tribunal case. Lets say there are 2 persons, first one playing 1 game/day and the other playing 10 games/day. Both players are beeing reported in 5% of their games:

Over a period of 40 days:
Player 1: 2 reports
Player 2: 20 reports

Both players are equally toxic by % - so will neither of these show in Tribunal? Or will both? It only the % of reports important for getting a tribunal case or is the # important as well? Also, what is the time considered to cumulate cases and when is is being resseted? Is is some days or more like some weeks?

I'm like player 2 and I'm scared that my chances of getting a Tribunal case is increased by playing too much cause I naturally get reported more cause I am in way more games in. Since I also already have 2 warning (last one which I still don't agree on http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post30371787) I'm a little bit scared to get a ban soon.

Exploding Barrel

11-01-2012

As someone pointed out today, the last question regarding timeliness of IP rewards should be removed...