Tribunal FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sixtyniner69

10-19-2012

I left a game because my laptop overheated. Relogged and my team won the game. So why am i banned.

OxfordKiller

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtyniner69 View Post
I left a game because my laptop overheated. Relogged and my team won the game. So why am i banned.
This was just icing on the top. Tribunal is PERFECT

lone13angel

10-22-2012

Tribunal = why Riot fails at being a superior company.
also, explains why Riot has an F rating with the better business bureau
http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...y-CA-100091653
and Blizzard has an A+ rating.
http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...ne-CA-13050668

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone13angel View Post
Tribunal = why Riot fails at being a superior company.
also, explains why Riot has an F rating with the better business bureau
http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...y-CA-100091653
and Blizzard has an A+ rating.
http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...ne-CA-13050668
Because buying a better rating means everything. The bbb is a corupt company that makes people pay for their ratings. Also they will remove negitive comments and marks on for your company if you pay them. BTW no one gives 2 licks about the BBB.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtyniner69 View Post

You where more likely banned by the Leavebuster system then the tribunal.

Warpine

10-25-2012

Quote:
omfg this is a ****ing joke, i play this account for 2 years, 80 heroes, 10 rune pages and A LOT OF SKINS, now they all gone, just because some stupid loser mexican reported me. this is not deserve a premanently banned.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5788168/#nogo

this tribunal system is a fking joke, roit ban their paid users and let mexican rampage in the world of league of legends.
Read the Terms of Service, right?
Quote:
B. Game Assets, Riot Points and Virtual Items. When using the Game, you may accumulate in-Game assets associated with your Account, including, without limitation, objects, artifacts, currency, items, equipment, and/or other value or status indicators (“Game Assets”) that reside on servers operated by Riot Games as data. You acknowledge and agree that such Game Assets are accumulated as part of your Account and therefore you shall have no ownership or other property interest in any of those Game Assets. You further acknowledge and agree that Riot Games has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Assets, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. Riot Games does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers operated by Riot Games, including without limitation the Game Assets associated with your Account.
Some people are quite funny.

lone13angel

10-25-2012

Example: 8 bans over 3 years = permaban / account deletion.
bravo riot. bravo. even after listing changes made to how the tribunal has been reformed, tweaked, etc. these cases were performed using this formula which if it wasn't ever flawed, then why was it reformed?

This explains the sudden explosion in Dota2 players, and why their sales are increasing.
Flawed system will lead to players turning to alternatives to invest in.

History has a tendancy to repeat itself. http://na.cityofheroes.com/en/news/n.../thank_you.php

lone13angel

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpine View Post
Read the Terms of Service, right?

Some people are quite funny.
From Section IV. Fees:
You acknowledge and agree that any applicable fees and other charges for fee-based services (including, without limitation, Riot Points (as defined in the full Terms of Use) are payable in advance and not refundable in whole or in part. You are fully liable for all charges to your account, including any unauthorized charges.

Riot includes in their TOS a clause that gives them permission to commit fraud vs you, then, as stated in this same section, after taking your money, to basicly do whatever they want.

Also, why they have an F rank with the better business bureau, while Blizzard manages to be professional enough in this industry to maintain an A+ rating.
Maybe if they steal enough money they can afford to better their standards?

WuffleWuffle

10-26-2012

I'm curious if there's a way to track how much IP you get from Tribunal case reviews? I looked in the FAQ and couldn't see that question/answer.

Thanks!

Rinacet

10-26-2012

Is it possible to update the FAQ to say 20 cases instead of 15 cases as the case limit? Also, I thought the tribunal doesn't give IP anymore?

Also, I have a question that you may not answer at this time, which is fine as I was just curious: Is there a reason for the rank system and Hall of Justice? I mean, does having a higher rating mean that for some reason that person's vote counts more than someone with a lower rating? Or is it more just for self-esteem boosting and to motivate competitive people?