Tribunal FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerJIM View Post
Just reached level 20 yesterday, wondering why it says I still haven't reached the minimum level requirement
Log out and into the web site, and it should work.

12fingerJIM

09-27-2012

yeah, it's working now, thanks, just need to wait for it to get out of recess

NoX Zenilant

10-05-2012

hey, I haven't used the tribunal in a while, is the justice review still down? I never got a chance to see my accuracy.

frozenmtdew

10-08-2012

is there a staus of ur cases on how ur doing u can check some where cuz i have been playing from the start and i have seen and heard so many bad things said in game play i cant lie i have said my share but im trying to be different now and i want to help it would just be nice to see a status of how im doing and maybe a guide to read to better my judgeing any answer would be very helpful thxs for ur guys time i know ur busy also any ideas on a new game style or map 5v5 and dom r getting old still fun but i think a new style would be fun like a death match or king of the hill style of play im loaded with ideas thxs again for ur time

DrLuigi22

10-09-2012

will the Tribunal ever go on mobile phones? i love the idea of the tribunal but i usually don't have the time for it but when im bored and away from my computer i think i would definitely start solving more cases on my smart phone.

MakJuice

10-15-2012

Editedd

Angel Aquarius

10-17-2012

I have a question, it might sound stupid but.. The recent games with the tabs 1 2 3 4 5
is that all the same summoner? or different summoners cases?

Arato Bot

10-19-2012

I have a question, I notice in the report reasons there is "unskilled player" and as a new player I'm somewhat afraid of being banned for that reason. It doesn't really make sense to ban for being unskilled because the only way you get better is to play more and get more skilled in the process.

How does banning for being unskilled/new help anything?

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Aquarius View Post
I have a question, it might sound stupid but.. The recent games with the tabs 1 2 3 4 5
is that all the same summoner? or different summoners cases?
All the same summoner. Those are 1 case. Different games in the case.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arato Bot View Post
I have a question, I notice in the report reasons there is "unskilled player" and as a new player I'm somewhat afraid of being banned for that reason. It doesn't really make sense to ban for being unskilled because the only way you get better is to play more and get more skilled in the process.

How does banning for being unskilled/new help anything?
Unskilled is not sent to the tribunal. Unskilled is a report used in their match making system to tell if it is doing its job or not. Honestly a Lot of the reports that come in as feeding should be reported as unskilled.

Nothing will happen to you for being unskilled.