Trolls in ranked champ select.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarKlowd

4 Days Ago

We all get them, obviously.
Riot does not do anything about.
Yet again, I am forced to dodge my ranked que because someone decides that because they didn't get their lane, that they have to troll.
Specifically, this time, this summoner name was stablemexicoman0
Doesn't get jungle...so says that he's going to feed.
So I dodge.
I don't want to waste my time in a game that I know we're going to lose.
I lose 30 points.

It would be kindly appreciated if I could get these points back for dodging a game with a TROLL.
Y'know, cuz I buy stuff from you guys and it's unfair to those of us that have to deal with this ****.
There needs to be a way to control this type of stuff.
Their needs to be a way to

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

powerbats

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKlowd View Post
We all get them, obviously.
Riot does not do anything about.

False, and blatantly so and the 800+ pages here disprove that notion.

Yet again, I am forced to dodge my ranked que because someone decides that because they didn't get their lane, that they have to troll.

That sucks and if they trolled did you bother reporting them at all or did you become part of the problem by not doing anything about it. If you don't report then Riot can't do anything about it at all.

Specifically, this time, this summoner name was *********

Remove the summoner name since it's against Riot's forum rules to name and shame and they don't respond to these types of posts. That's not to protect the trolls but to protect the innocent players from having someone just like you claim they did something and then photoshop an image as proof.

Doesn't get jungle...so says that he's going to feed.
So I dodge.
I don't want to waste my time in a game that I know we're going to lose.
I lose 30 points.

It would be kindly appreciated if I could get these points back for dodging a game with a TROLL.
Y'know, cuz I buy stuff from you guys and it's unfair to those of us that have to deal with this ****.

Just because you buy stuff doesn't give you any special privileges over anyone else.

There needs to be a way to control this type of stuff.

Their needs to be a way to

There is, it's called Leaverbuster and it'll nail you for leaving and the other is the report button and it will nail the troll

While it sucks this happened to you by leaving you hurt yourself and made the troll win and lost more LP by dodging then you would've by just playing. Currently Riot is manually reviewing things and if you'd just played and reported afterwards Riot would've investigated his account. Riot is also currently handing down extremely harsh bans of 2 weeks and perma bans to leavers, afkers, intentional feeders, racism, homophobia, death threats.

Any case of extreme toxicity is getting hit hard right now and Riot is also handing out harsh punishments for ranked trolling. So in ending you need to do the following things to fix this.

1. Remove the summoner name for your post to avoid the name and shame violation.

2. Submit a support ticket to Riot about it and give them the info and any screenshots you might've hopefully taken when said troll was typing.

3. Next time play it through and report afterwards and take screenshots of the pre/post game chat and send them to Riot who can see it all.

If you do nothing then your part of the problem and ot the solution and you enable the trolls to keep trolling.