@LYTE Support sent me here, PLZ Chat logs..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsubakiii

1 Week Ago

Can I see what I did wrong... Was only chat banned once when they started for 5 games, I then received a 45 chat ban 5 days ago, played 10 games of it.. and 14 day banned?

I'm not even abusive or toxic.. didn't do anything you said you're banning for.. please have mercy and 3 day ban... if I was in fact toxic...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verideathul

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubakiii View Post
Can I see what I did wrong... Was only chat banned once when they started for 5 games, I then received a 45 chat ban 5 days ago, played 10 games of it.. and 14 day banned?

I'm not even abusive or toxic.. didn't do anything you said you're banning for.. please have mercy and 3 day ban... if I was in fact toxic...
Well...you do sound as if you're being better already or repentant, which is good. I can't really say that I've seen a lot of the 14 day banned people reform or come into this forum with an attitude as humble as yours. Thank you for doing so.

14 day bans are for extreme or persistent toxicity. The system which monitors this, between its complex algorithms and human review, is ridiculously accurate in picking up toxicity. The only ban I have seen overturned was when the system picked up toxicity which the summoner had aimed at himself and his own plays. The system has almost certainly, with almost certain accuracy, picked up toxicity on your account. The system has such a high requirement to flag a player for a 14 day ban that less than 1% of the community received 14 day bans or permanent bans.

I'm sorry, but you will probably get a generic response from support unless you specifically ask for logs and sections of chat in your ticket. If you go this route, put all of your comments, questions, and inquiries in the first post of your ticket and do not comment on it further. Further comments bump you lower in the queue.

Good luck, and I hope that this ban has helped you. I know it's probably hard for you to see how a ban could help right now, but I still am a believer (maybe someone of an idealistic one) in League's community and in its reform system.