Memory Leak causes huge lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fireworkmuffins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariKnight View Post
OP needs to repost this in Tech Support forums with his dxdiag logs. You will get much better help there.
I sent in a ticket, and that in my opinion is better than tech support forums

HikariKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireworkmuffins View Post
I sent in a ticket, and that in my opinion is better than tech support forums
For an individualized approach, sure. But look into posting it on tech support forum, so all the tech support rioters who actively read them can look into this issue, since if it's a problem for u, it can be a potential problem for other gamers.

Also have you ran a repair on ur game?

ScorchXBanister

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireworkmuffins View Post
While sitting here, I noticed that the LolClient.exe has risen from 300k usage to 330k in less than 30 minutes....hmm
381k...

What the heeell...?

byrdman77

07-28-2012

Curious to what you find out, I have found if my desktop is left on for many days it will eventually start to do this. I prefer just to shut it off every few days and that problem never happens.

Warmogs

07-28-2012

Prediction; Topic moved with no response ever.

fireworkmuffins

07-28-2012

No response from ticket yet, but ill give it a day or so.

fireworkmuffins

07-28-2012

LoL client at 488k now WOW thats a jump

ZetsubouFallen

07-28-2012

Try to change the LOLCLIENT priority to low and league of legend priority to high while playing, alternatively close lolclient.exe while playing.

fireworkmuffins

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetsubouFallen View Post
Try to change the LOLCLIENT priority to low and league of legend priority to high while playing, alternatively close lolclient.exe while playing.
It doesnt seem like it would, but does closing lolclient do anything while in game?

Hogaric

07-28-2012

I hate to be that guy, but: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=15

I used to have a memory leak problem on another game.I know that is very frustrating and you want answers fast but you should post it on the right board.

Wish you best of luck.