@Morello; Give me one good reason why you can't lower Grave's AA range

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ragerranger35

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phykos View Post
I find Solo top Jayce superior anyway. Seriously, being able to swap in and out range like that, he outclasses **** near any top I've fought. His AA range is terrible though, making him bot well....a bad idea. Top however any range is ONLY an advantage, so I can't believe people want to think of him as AD carry bot lol. His burst is still high even built tanky.
Well i agree. He is a good top cuz he can be ranged and melee. Being ranged against melees is a good advantage.
I dont like him as an ad carry and would prefer a champion that is designed for the job. He is not a good ad carry but not only because of his low range. He doesnt have any skills to compensate that. He is not tanky (if he builds like an ad carry) like Graves. He has no dash to close up with the enemy. But Graves on the other hand has a tank passive and a dash and also a burst that hits harder when close to the enemy. So he can handle low range.

ragerranger35

07-29-2012

Another thread Morello saying that he will check what the live team is thinking. I remember the last time he said this, on a Vayne thread and he didint come back to that thread for months.. So i hope this time he would actually ask the live team and inform us about it, SOON.

EndlessCycle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think the Sivir part is valid - I'll ask the live dudes their thoughts. Off-the-cuff though, this makes sense, especially with the new richochet mechanic.
I'm glad we see eye-to-eye. Can we expect to see some changes in the next 3-4 patches? I'd like to see some more variety in bot lane AD Carries other than Ez/Corki vs. Graves every game.

EndlessCycle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Bump for further knowledge on the subject.

The Reagan

07-29-2012

Sivir is the one AD I NEVER see. I see more Tristanas than her.

Zastie

07-29-2012

Quote:
I think the Sivir part is valid - I'll ask the live dudes their thoughts. Off-the-cuff though, this makes sense, especially with the new richochet mechanic.
IB4 Sivir range buffs, damage output nerfs. Graves range nerf, damage output increase.

Gotta keep it all balanced right??

Pilige

07-29-2012

Quote:
Why can't you just get rid of the slow on smokescreen. Graves already has a dash. He doesn't need to remove vision and slow you at the same time as well.

Midknight

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagNZ View Post
Sivir overall needs a decent buff, not just her AA range.
Perhaps a AA projectile speed increase.
THIS, 1300 (I think) is so slow (Graves is 3500 and Cait/Ashe 3000) and combined with a clunky animation it makes it hard for her to trade in lane.

Mecha Whitebeard

07-29-2012

I would like to see unbiased players making intelligent comments based on their intelligence.

Unfortunately, we only get GRAVES TOO STRONG, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE ARMOR PEN.

ThigpensDragons

07-29-2012

Quote:
Off-the-cuff though, this makes sense, especially with the new richochet mechanic.
You mean the one point wonder skill that does no damage after you nerfed the piss out of it? Right....