About Takedowns stat (in profile)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruri iro Kujaku

09-09-2010

My takedowns seem really low, but It's impossible for me to have these numbers.Even level 20 guys have more takedowns than me when I usually have 5+ kills and 5-10+ assists.I have played so far 400 games and I have only 2299 takedowns.I nearly don't have any match without kills or assists.What I want to know is , is there anybody who has the same problem ? It feels kinda buggy , or they reset it after the season one patch ?
Thanks for your answers.

Anniie

09-09-2010

Takedows = How many times you've used nidalee's Q in cougar form. You must not play nid much.

Anang

09-09-2010

As far as I can tell, it appears only to count stats from after the start of season 1.

MetalHev

09-09-2010

What the flying f*ck counts as a "Takedown" anyway?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

09-09-2010

Have you played 400 games since the start of season 1?

Quote:
What aggregated stats can I see from my normal games?

Normal game stats have been streamlined into three categories: Takedowns, Minion and Monster Kills, and Wins. "Takedowns" measures your total number of champion kills, turret kills, and assists across all of your normal games. "Minion and Monster Kills" measures the number of enemy minions you have slain across all of your normal games, as well as all neutral Monsters you have killed on your various excursions into the jungle. "Wins," naturally, represents the total number of games you have won over your summoner's entire career.

TheInspekta

09-09-2010

it only began recording from the beginning of season 1 (this combined stat didn't exist before). If you don't play a lot of normal games, that would explain why a level 20 might have higher takedowns than you, if that level 20 started after season 1 began.

Ruri iro Kujaku

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniie View Post
Takedows = How many times you've used nidalee's Q in cougar form. You must not play nid much.
Its takedown not takedows or takedowns and you must really stop trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Have you played 400 games since the start of season 1?
No, I was already like level 27 when season one came.I think I know the answer now , thanks.