Diana's lore.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-28-2012

Truly one of the good ones. NOW THIS is worthy lore.

Enjoyed reading every bit of it. For those who want to read it, here's her lore:
Attachment 497880

Now, the next step Riot. Give us League Judgments back!

I mean come on! Diana's lore is just epic! On so many levels! She rebels against the Solari tribe because they refused to acknowledge the moon and its powers? She is then to be executed but gets into the same situation as Leona, her powers emerge and the moon saves her from death, just like Leona was saved by the sun's powers emerging as she was to be executed for not finishing off Molik as Pantheon warned her to do.

Her character is PERFECT for a League Judgment! So many people want the lore back, plus it's not like "Only a few want it back? That's not enough, I have to think of a playerbase of millions". It's not like lore was hurting anyone. Lots of us simply miss it and want it back. This is your chance to bring it back in style!

Morello said you had people still working in the lore department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Whoa, where did you hear this? We have several creative designers, and many are the same people we've had for a long time.
If that is true. Then Riot pls. Bring back the League Judgments

Riot, it is only fitting that you give Diana a League Judgement, JUST LIKE Leona...

Embrace the Heresy.

Attachment 497882
Attachment 497881

[CENTER]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Some idiot is going around mass-downvoting threads with his smurfs, which is why I'm reposting this, this is the thread he instantly closed http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=27509693. This is a video explaining the whole story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfeQvnoYzU[/CENTER]

ZapMyHeart

07-28-2012

Now if only they fixed Zyra's story as well...xD

Edit: Downvoted by people stomped by Zyra

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-28-2012

Bump for balance. Leona gets a judgement but not Diana? How dare they make this champion and hope for her to surpass Leona? Leona will always be one step ahead, having something Diana might never have, a League Judgment.

Riot pls.

Mikemaximum

07-28-2012

Amazing lore.
The guy who wrote that needs a promotion.

Schtiffles

07-28-2012

Idk, it seemed like too much time was crammed into such little space.

Like they managed to get her whole life story into 2 paragraphs, I would have loved more detail on her search through the ancient temple and her super moon powers activating. More like an actual story, y'know? With lots of description.

Either way though just having it is nice, and I know I'll be downvoted into oblivion for holding this opinion, but thanks OP. +1

COLOSSAL NUTSACK

07-28-2012

Reminds me of Anakin, only without little kids

Duke Br0heimer

07-28-2012

Upvoting a Celebi thread.

I still wanna lick your nipples.

Celebi

Recruiter

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer View Post
Upvoting a Celebi thread.

I still wanna lick your nipples.
Lawl, you're back xD

Celebi

Recruiter

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustling View Post
Idk, it seemed like too much time was crammed into such little space.

Like they managed to get her whole life story into 2 paragraphs, I would have loved more detail on her search through the ancient temple and her super moon powers activating. More like an actual story, y'know? With lots of description.

Either way though just having it is nice, and I know I'll be downvoted into oblivion for holding this opinion, but thanks OP. +1
I agree.

Did you read Leona's judgment? I posted it in this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2402899

If you've already read Leona's judgment, you can obviously guess we know more about Leona than we do about Diana. That's exactly the point of this thread, they can't be counterparts if one has something the other doesn't.

Their lores are both VERY interesting, it would be a shame if Diana's stopped here. We need to give her a League Judgment.

Bump for lore.

Duke Br0heimer

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
Lawl, you're back xD
I'm in the shadows, waiting.

Also: Looks like there really is someone downvoting your threads to Oblivion. While I'm not always too fond of every thread you make, that's seriously a dick move.

1234511 ... 30