The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
*slices his own eyes out*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
Okay updating my off-topic forum bronies log:
- Wonderbolts no longer hates Cadence (November 13, 2012)
I know for a fact I will never like pinkie

Einheria Valesti

11-14-2012

Got a Derpy belt in the mail today from an online friend of mine that sometimes works with me on writing projects! It's adorable <3 She mailed a nice little Rainbow Dash keychain with it too :3

Early B-day presents are the best. I wonder wtf my friends have planned for saturday which is my actual b-day, probably something ridiculously pony themed since they love ribbing me about my love for the show

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
Got a Derpy belt in the mail today from an online friend of mine that sometimes works with me on writing projects! It's adorable <3 She mailed a nice little Rainbow Dash keychain with it too :3

Early B-day presents are the best. I wonder wtf my friends have planned for saturday which is my actual b-day, probably something ridiculously pony themed since they love ribbing me about my love for the show
:O

Einheria Valesti

11-14-2012

I know we're gonna go to the gamer bar here called AFK tavern. One of the cooks there is a huge brony and usually has a pony shirt on while he cooks xD

I always get the U.L.T (unicorn lettuce and tomato, mmm rarity) and a Fluttershy <3 I can't really describe how it tastes though... it has rum and grenadine in it though so it's delicious.

Psycho Pretzel

11-14-2012

Quote:
I like ponies a lot and all, but a pony-themed party would be too awkward for me.

Einheria Valesti

11-14-2012

it won't be themed xD i meant they'll take me to the bar where there's food/drinks named after ponies lol

i DONT want pony plates and banners and **** lmao. That'd be going a bit too far. I want my rum flavored Fluttershy and I wanna play smash brothers or something with friends at a bar

tempnameA461

11-14-2012

APPLEBLOOM MAOKAI WHERe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderbolts View Post
I know for a fact I will never like pinkie
I've posted it before, and I don't like Pinkie either, but here it is again because this is still amazing even though it's Pinkie.

Einheria Valesti

11-14-2012

The smile smile smile song is my favorite thing about pinkie, along with Giggle at the ghosties. Most of what she does is pretty funny and enjoyable though.

Wouldn't say she's my favorite pony or even close to it though

Psycho Pretzel

11-14-2012

Quote:
it won't be themed xD i meant they'll take me to the bar where there's food/drinks named after ponies lol

i DONT want pony plates and banners and **** lmao. That'd be going a bit too far. I want my rum flavored Fluttershy and I wanna play smash brothers or something with friends at a bar
Ah misunderstood your previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
APPLEBLOOM MAOKAI WHERe
It throws exploding apples that can follow you??

tempnameA461

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
It throws exploding apples that can follow you??
Apples or fetuses.
Both work.