Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Microgravituss

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Everything in this thread gets an upvote, because ponies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KonFewShuN

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Quote:
Microgravituss:
Everything in this thread gets an upvote, because ponies.


everything in this thread gets a down votes, if it contains ponies. because it's almost pedophile 'ish to genuinely enjoy this ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Microgravituss

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Quote:
KonFewShuN:
everything in this thread gets a down votes, if it contains ponies. because it's almost pedophile 'ish to genuinely enjoy this ****.


Fine, we cancel each other out. The show is supposed to be about love and tolerance, but for you, I'll make an exception.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scribbles88

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Quote:
Microgravituss:
Fine, we cancel each other out. The show is supposed to be about love and tolerance, but for you, I'll make an exception.

there can be no exceptions


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

Senior Member

07-31-2012

A sort of fun fact about "love and tolerance"

no where in the show are those words ever spoken xD if anything the ponies do show good amounts of both love and tolerance but sometimes they can be a little shortsided on either one. "Love and Tolerance" was just something the community created when it was being forged in the fires of 4chan.
An admirable slogan, but not entirely accurate, not that i'm dissing it, i'm a huge fan of L&T

Also, the wide majority of "Bronies" couldnt care less about the young boys/girls that also watch the show (hence removing any pedophillia) we're in it for the cute ponies, by definition this doesnt fall under beastiality either because
1) they arent real
2) who'd want to harm something so cute
3) the 2% of the community who's into that is generally ignored (but still tolerated :P)

Any more comments haters?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

Senior Member

07-31-2012

oops, forgot to ponify that last comment, have another pony!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psycho Pretzel

Senior Member

07-31-2012

500195


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worstcase

Senior Member

07-31-2012

I'm a brony, and even I see this as obnoxious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Quote:
Worstcase:
I'm a brony, and even I see this as obnoxious.


Then i dare say that you're not much of a brony at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scribbles88

Senior Member

07-31-2012

Quote:
Nibalung:

Also, the wide majority of "Bronies" couldnt care less about the young boys/girls that also watch the show (hence removing any pedophillia) we're in it for the cute ponies, by definition this doesnt fall under beastiality either because
1) they arent real
2) who'd want to harm something so cute
3) the 2% of the community who's into that is generally ignored (but still tolerated :P)

Any more comments haters?


...ok well technically it's not pedophilia or bestiality because

1) Equestria ponies are sapient
2) Equestria ponies live on a different planet in a different universe
3) the mane 6 are fully grown young adults in their respective species
4) Equestria ponies are not horses

it's xenophilia