The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
I think he has something to do with the Crystal Ponies, which are hinted at in one of the season 3 songs they revealed. He could be a changeling though I guess, if they decided to bring them back.

I remember someone mentioning that Trixie is coming back, and that they "have plans" for possibly making Discord return and team up with another villain
its best that they dont appear again... i hate seeing them always lose -.- why not redeem the changelings or something instead of going with the predictable boring worthless ending??? impossible for discord though because he is spirit of chaos.

Einheria Valesti

08-07-2012

I like having the 1 shot villains, some continuity would be nice but the episodic nature is fine by me, having smaller self contained stories has worked this far so I don't see why they'd change that

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Quote:
I like having the 1 shot villains, some continuity would be nice but the episodic nature is fine by me, having smaller self contained stories has worked this far so I don't see why they'd change that
i felt like **** for a day or two when saw how chrysalis lost, it really pissed me off. a very cheap shot with a lame ending IMO. its proof that ponies are selfish and want love for only themselves ):<

i hope it doesnt change unless it doesnt involve another loss. ANYTHING besides another loss works for me

Einheria Valesti

08-08-2012

As much as I like Chrysalis's design I feel like she was a very typical disney type villain...
the "muhahaha I'm evil, here's my plan just try and stop me" type, which i'm not all that crazy for, so i didn't really care how she lost.

I would however like it if she got another chance, and if we gotta see more changelings, they're rather cute for how sinister they are.

I want more Discord too though :x

Psycho Pretzel

08-08-2012

Season 2's finale and Cinderella III are very similar I noticed.

Einheria Valesti

08-08-2012

I'm really hoping for a devoted Scootaloo episode in season 3, along with more Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon hijinx.

Applejack needs her own solo song, as does Rainbow dash, spike should sing more too! He does a little bit in one of the newest songs.
Trixie needs to come back and redeem herself and we could always use more Luna <3

Wonderbolts

08-08-2012

Quote:
As much as I like Chrysalis's design I feel like she was a very typical disney type villain...
the "muhahaha I'm evil, here's my plan just try and stop me" type, which i'm not all that crazy for, so i didn't really care how she lost.

I would however like it if she got another chance, and if we gotta see more changelings, they're rather cute for how sinister they are.

I want more Discord too though :x
http://fav.me/d55l0sr kinda like this? HNNNGGG!!!

why cant all ponies be like that?!

Einheria Valesti

08-08-2012

d'aw thats adorable!

Wonderbolts

08-08-2012

Quote:
d'aw thats adorable!
if the ponies all did that for the changelings, they probably wont be evil or feed anymore.

Einheria Valesti

08-08-2012

We'd need more backstory on the changelings, they could just be inherently evil so if the ponies showed them kindness it could've bitten them in the rear really hard