Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kay so it's time to get real about Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmikau

07-28-2012

Quote:
Fiery Flare:
Nasus just needs specialized runes and masteries. Most people play him with runes and masteries that are fit for other bruisers, but Nasus needs to be extra tanky, especially with champs such as Riven and Darius that can kill him easily. Get a page with extreme amounts of armor and more tanky masteries instead of your 21/9/0, get cloth armor and pots, and philo stone and ignore the enemy and farm.

Although sometimes Nasus gets kited too hard, and even with a tanky build you still die. And Nasus encourages a playstyle that doesn't help his team, just continue farming at any time. Take teleport to fix this though.

Trust me, I've tried all kinds of things with Nasus. I find Exhaust too valuable to take teleport over, even in situations where Teleport would be great, and I've pretty much min/maxed his ideal masteries and runes and he can still get dunked on hard early by some of the stronger pushovers.

tist

07-28-2012

I like nasus in his current state. I only choose him when countering a pick but he can be very strong mid to late game. One minute hes farming the next he's ghost ulting into your carries Qing half their HP in one hit.

Pacman RAGE

07-28-2012

Im surprised all the upvoters from that AP nasus thread haven't hopped over here and called you a big nooby for going top.

Darmikau

07-28-2012

Quote:
Pacman RAGE:
Im surprised all the upvoters from that AP nasus thread haven't hopped over here and called you a big nooby for going top.

Link?

Dyrone T0nk

07-28-2012

nasus? he's just a dog

ohdatLass

07-28-2012

I like Nasus as he is, a late game power house. Their jungle is going to camp you, so you know the rest of your team is safe and your jungle can spend his time helping you.

He's not going to work in a solo que environment as he stands now unless you get a lucky team that talks in champ selection, but I still like him.

Burnie

Recruiter

07-28-2012

Graves is used in 40% of all games. Nasus is used in 2%.

Bad example for any argument but interesting stats.

Darmikau

07-28-2012

Quote:
ohdatLass:

He's not going to work in a solo que environment as he stands now unless you get a lucky team that talks in champ selection.

But he doesn't get picked in team set-ups either, where it's very easy to coordinate towards his strengths. This is why he was a good pick in tournaments back in 2010. Now he doesn't get picked at all. I think that suggests something wrong with him more than simply "he needs a team built around him."

Darmikau

07-28-2012

Bamp

Masterfiends

07-28-2012

i play nasus a lot and i even won 10 games in a row with him once cuz i felt like taking that challenge. i'd pick nasus no matter what top they picked to do it. i went against riven/renekton/etc and sustained in lane just fine, killing my opponents early on. his early game isn't as bad as you make it seem. free lifesteal built into his passive is amazing at outsustaining your opponent and forcing them to b. lategame your q will be hitting for massive damage while you are essentially unkillable and unstoppable. i feel like you have exaggerated your points and put nasus in a negative light across the board

edit: and at level 6 he is a very good duelist. with his ult, wither, and spirit fire you can easily kill the other lane opponent if they make so much as look at you funny.