Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitro

07-27-2012

I have a bug currently where it states that i have 3203 ip ( which is what i had before buying blitzcrank) without me being able to use such ip. I tried to see if I could buy another champion and it allows me to get to the screen where it ask for the payment form and shows me with only 56 ip where it does the math.

Is there a solution to this or is it stuck?

if anyone needs it said differently i can do that.

systoll

07-28-2012

The top-right display occasionally forgets to recheck its values after a purchase, leaving the old value visible. It's a minor bug, but one that seems pretty common. It seems to fix itself upon either restarting the client, or making another purchase, or by playing a game and getting more IP.

So, essentially, it'll fix itself. Still a bug Riot should work to remove, though perhaps not a priority.

DinoDiner

07-28-2012

This is just a client/server sync issue.