Pulsefire Ezreal Worth 3250 RP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNightmareX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Is Pulsefire Ezreal worth 3250 RP? I know it was on sale for 1625 RP, and it feels really bad that I missed the sale. I wasn't playing League of Legends at that time, and after the sale I saw the skin. It's such a cool skin... I don't play Ezreal like ALL the time, but I play him when I have to AD Carry have a 70% Win Ratio with him in ranked. Your opinions on buying it or not? :S

Koldheartedjsp

07-27-2012

no. But this is coming from someone who doesn't buy skins and only uses rp for sale champs

erjdrifter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

It is all up to you, I do love the skin but I'm not sure if I could ever justify to myself spending that much on a skin.

The Stormchaser

07-27-2012

huehuehuehue

actually i wonder....how many pfe were bought at full price?

Archalypse

07-27-2012

I got the skin when it was on sale, as cool as it is, I couldn't justify buying it when its not.

Map Awareness

07-27-2012

If you don't mind spending 25 bucks on it, go ahead. It's the best skin in the game at the moment.

erjdrifter

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemianator View Post
If you don't mind spending 25 bucks on it, go ahead. It's the best skin in the game at the moment.
And will be until the next of its kind comes out.

DaenerysTargaren

07-27-2012

I bought it on sale because i knew i wouldnt want to spend like 30 bucks on one skin. If i was gonna spend that much on this game i would use it on the rune pages because that actually helps instead of just looking cool. In my opinion, and play ez all the time and use the skin, i dont think 30 bucks is worth it for an icon, banner and a top tier visual effect.

Struggler9996

07-27-2012

If you missed the half off sale during the first four days after release, don't waste money on the skin unless it goes on sale again. High quality or not, it's not worth that much money. Not even close.

UguKawaiiEbiChan

07-27-2012

It's worth it if you play Ezreal enough to appreciate it. I, like many others, were waiting for this skin for about six months and was beyond excited when it finally came out.

Needless to say, I bought two.

I regret nothing.