Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport007

07-30-2012

Kass is ridiculous seriously so overpowered HERP DERP R q R W R CANT GANK ME SILLY IM KASS

Rykaal

07-30-2012

I wouldn't say kass is OP. just annoying, if you send an AP champ midlane with him, he WILL get fed. if you see an enemy kass. improvise and rearange your roles. instead of sending a range AD bottom, send him mid, while your AP goes bottom. Kassadin can't do to much against an AD with his silence. and the rest of his kit is more of demolishing AP.

I've fought plenty of Kassadin's while playing, and I agree when I midlane with Brand against him, I hate it to death. But when i'm using a range AD. I suggest me going mid instead. Usually the AP will agree to this.

Maleficus Nex

07-30-2012

They forgot to ban Kass once.

Once.

That was a fun game for me.

P.S. 14/0/15

NaturalBlonde

07-30-2012

I played with ogre he built 3 negatrons as ahri. Opinion invalid

MoLestorah

07-30-2012

[QUOTE=0gre 2;27485229] but it what makes him a good champ other wise he would be under powerd and then be broken

Strange Tactics

07-31-2012

kass op. lol. your numbers. 10 second silence, no. his silence is 1-2 seconds. riftwalk every 0.5 seconds, hmmm... seems legit.
if you want to counter kass play morde, e every time he trys to q harrass and zone him.

Bboy Tor One

09-26-2013

Nerf that OP bastard.

Fiveofswords

09-26-2013

kassadin has a very high skill requirement...the only reason top players are strong with him is cause they have the reaction needed to like riftwalk attacks while dodging fast skillshots. Even then, not so many top players use him but prefer ahri/zed

Fiveofswords

09-26-2013

kassadin is great at chasing down people who got caught in a bad position...that happens all the time with low elo. ALl the camps that aren't really op but great at chasing are considered op by low elo...master yi for example.