Nerf kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0gre 2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

kass is the most op champ in game... HI IM KASS AND I CAN SILENCE YOU FOR 10 SECONDS AND CAN TELEPORT EVERY 0.5 SECONDS AND IM JUST GONNA KITE YOUR WHOLE TEAM TO GET A PENTAKILL. PLEASE RIOT NERF THIS GAY CHAMP TO OBLIVION

Zalfier

07-27-2012

Sounds like someone just got beat senseless by a certain voidwalker we all know and love (to hate)

Shottymaster

07-27-2012

Guess what happens when you feed?

Kreyni

07-27-2012

Though not the exact same, Ogres are evolved as a branch of Trolls, and share the same weakness to fire with them.

Meserion

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalfi View Post
Sounds like someone just got beat senseless by a certain voidwalker we all know and love (to hate)
^ this xD

Kassadin has already gets repeatedly nerfed, atleast his ult does

his silence is 2 seconds if I remember

UnhappyEmo

07-28-2012

Yes because so many people complained about Kasshe has been nerfed and it is much harder to play him.. my combo is all messed up because they recently dropped Riftwalk down to 60/70/80 instaed of 90/140/180 im pretty sure.. plus his ult cost more mana than the last cast if casted within 8 second of its last casting. Kass is no where near OP.

Kiljosh

07-28-2012

Still a really fun to champ to stomp teams in blind pick with

Epsilon2012

07-28-2012

Kassadin is my Main Mid(Although I play Anivia mid cause kass is perma-banned)

...If Kass isn't banned...then pick him first...or just counter pick...

---When the enemy gets Kass...just go Gangplank or Mantheon and Rape him...

trackmaster

07-28-2012

Hi I'm Galio and I'm going to build MR, then kite you with long range harass and be so tanky you can't burst me down. Problem Kass?

Sam Is Whoa

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meserion View Post
^ this xD

Kassadin has already gets repeatedly nerfed, atleast his ult does

his silence is 2 seconds if I remember
Since his rework in the Xin patch in 2010 kassadin has gotten 5 minor buffs, 1 mediocre buff, 2 minor nerfs (rift walk AP ratio was increased in first nerf,in 2nd nerf only riftwalk CD increased by 1 sec), and a couple bug fixes.

the first of those nerfs was before the buffs and the second nerf was a 1 sec CD increase on ult. Kassadin has been buffed more than any champ and has never recieved a serious nerf. His silence is also almost 3 seconds. I do not believe he needs a nerf for the record but dont post without doing research. its a huge pet peeve i cant let slide sorry if i offended you.