Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-19-2012

Evelynn blew a sopping wet strand of her no longer immaculate coiffure out of her face. "I'm also suffering from a horrible case of blue... ovaries."

Ask Shyvana

11-20-2012

"Then, shall we present you with a bottle of rum to Sarah Fortune and hope for the best?" Shyvana offered.

Xander Blade

11-20-2012

((just to give you a heads up, fortune and i are planning to take at least the 3 of us to bilgewater. we probbably wont get deep into it until more towards the end of the month/ beginning of next month.))

Heil Teemo

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Then, shall we present you with a bottle of rum to Sarah Fortune and hope for the best?" Shyvana offered.
Evelynn scoffed. "Like I'd need to do anything but show up to get Sarah into bed." She cleared her throat a moment later. "Don't tell her I said that."

Ask Shyvana

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn scoffed. "Like I'd need to do anything but show up to get Sarah into bed." She cleared her throat a moment later. "Don't tell her I said that."
"Oh?" Shyvana asked, clearly amused. "Is the brutal, sadistic widowmaker afraid of Sarah Fortune, Shock, and Awe?"

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Oh?" Shyvana asked, clearly amused. "Is the brutal, sadistic widowmaker afraid of Sarah Fortune, Shock, and Awe?"
"I am no such thing. I'm a good, honest, chuch-going girl." Evelynn's clothing morphed into a nun's finery.

Ask Brolaf

11-21-2012

Brolaf throws a can of Graggy at nun-Evelynn.

"Seems legit, bro!"

Ask Shyvana

11-21-2012

"You sit on a throne of lies." Shyvana said flatly.

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

Evelynn is engulfed in fire, created brief-lived devil horns out of the smoke. Her garments are back to normal after the display. "You love me," she teases, leaning against Shyvana and petting her head like a dog.

AskÉlise

11-21-2012

((Why you no reply to me T_T))