Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DesertFox

07-27-2012

Rumble nerf? F-uck you.

DarkerNear

07-27-2012

Rumble nerf.
Are you ****ing kidding me.

50mm3r

07-27-2012

change back allllll of the nerfs on his Q plz... i miss that 300 range.

No really, any champ with a mobility spell can only get hit by one Q, assuming you can land the E with its nerfed range anyway.

Played draven today and pooped all over an urgot, just used my tiny speed boost W and got sheilded by my lulu for the one Q he did land. His harass is weak now.

Kipanator

07-27-2012

I hope the new tribunal will work out, and hopefully correct things like players joining ranked games only to pay halfheartedly, give up, AFK, leave a game, or simply just troll a game and cause a loss. Ranked solo/duo is where I to try to do my best, nothing is worse then seeing someone give up because " IDC its just a game" it just ruins the game play experience for the rest of the people involved.

Exacerberus

07-27-2012

Nothing special, still nice to see Cho'Gath's abilities getting less clunky.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

07-27-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Ult, Impale, and Scream all had channel cast times, I'm assuming he meant those complete faster now.
They all have the same cast time - which means that they're all normalized to half a second, rather than the random 0.6X, 0.6X, 0.43X that they had before.

There's also some minor things on Feast such as getting range and stuff that should help. Before, Cho'gath's feast range was actually shorter than his AA range - which was kind of wonky.

Corinthea

07-27-2012

Xypherous, will they ever buff Sejuani?

BroBama69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

First

Oenn

07-27-2012

Dat Trollplank with all zeals and a PD

Myist

07-27-2012

So the Tribunal thing and given by the community I don't know I see this as being something to be weary of at times depending on the type of people that may look at the cases. I assume that each time a person looks at and reports on a case they will be making a backlog or at least have a backlog on their activities so that if they continue this downward spiral of making the process more difficult on said person they will be disciplined as well? Or will it just be a select few people do the cases similar to mods on a forum?