Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrocznykiciak

07-27-2012

Looks as one of this "Everything done better" patches.
But future with show if there is no "sidenotes".

TeamAaron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

I don't see why GP was up in the tribunal. Why is it only Yi can be dunkmaster?

Icage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

i'm not going to lie, i was fine with rumble getting his Q nerfed a tad, it was understandable and i'm sure not many rumble players had a problem with it, but why nerf his passive? Utilizing that was what separated the bad rumbles from the ones who could use him to his fullest. I hate being someone who says a champion might just be ruined before seeing the actual numbers but this is something I feel may make him unviable now

LeAlmightyHelix

07-27-2012

Woohooo for those of us rumblers who played before Dyrus brought this out we had a great time!
Every after like 4 nerfs to everything he was fun but now. He turns into a useless top laner. A moment of silence for those of us who could beat riven,irelia, malphite, and other top lanes. That will no longer happen again...
well unless they suck really really bad

Muranodo

07-27-2012

Urgot is still overnerfed. Hopefully you'll keep watching him.

Snosuj

07-27-2012

still doesn't change the fact that people report others out of immaturity. "You called me a butthead" "you used the "f" word!" i think that the tribunal is really not a good basis to have punishment distributed. I feel that letting the community make riot aware of such behaviour is favourable, but then to have a non partisan power decide the punishment. I feel that refusal to communicate with the team rule is bogus, some times i dont want to communicate with my team, simply because i have no desire to involve myself with their chat. I am aware that this is a heavily team oriented game, but i dont believe i should be forced to only have half a conversation with a spanish speaking summoner attempting to speak english or me trying to speak with my general capability. I also feel that unskilled player should be removed because everyone has a bad game once in a while. I play about 2-4 matches a day and i consider myself to be a skillful player but sometimes i just get simply outplayed. If i have to solo top against blitzcrank and renekton, i dont stand a very good chance, and then i get reported by a premade group of immature brats for feeding or being unskillful. Tribunal is a nice idea, but in the end, the people making the false reports are also voting on the same cases.

Cytox

07-27-2012

dat tribunal chatlog lol

BBF III

07-27-2012

"PHREAK LEASHES OR I AFK"

lol

Elise I got dome

07-27-2012

So... You said that Cho was getting 3 changes, which the arrows were pointing to his Q, E, and R? Well, what is being changed about his ult?

Adrasticus

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogroz View Post
So... You said that Cho was getting 3 changes, which the arrows were pointing to his Q, E, and R? Well, what is being changed about his ult?
Ult, Impale, and Scream all had channel cast times, I'm assuming he meant those complete faster now.