Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhaotixKhaos

07-30-2012

So are we getting Battlecast Cho'gath in this patch or maybe before or after?

HayzeMalice

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
[youtube]uoIW-P2ypQs[/youtube]

Welcome to the Patch Preview, summoners! In this episode, we’ll be looking into gameplay changes for Rumble, Cho’Gath, Urgot, and the Tribunal! For more information about these updates, take a look at the video!

[URL2="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoIW-P2ypQs"]Head to the video on YouTube to change your subtitles[/URL2]. Remember to comment on the video and subscribe to the Riot Games YouTube channel!
A Couple Things...

1) Rumble needed a nerf... IDK how much of one but Flamespitter was op

2) Urgot will still be broke guys... he is more outdated than you would make him seem, and his last nerf wasted him badly. I couldn't even kill bots like I use too lol.

3) Yay Cho get's wider range with Vorpal Spikes now, maybe my RoA/Nashers/Madreds cho will work better now.

4) Tribunal Change- The most important feature this patch.

RIOT I AM DA MN PROUD OF YOU THIS DAY!

Bravo good sirs and maam's

elducher

07-30-2012

muy bueno lo del tribunal. ahora si podremos ver cuando nos banean y no hemos realizado penalizaciones algunas

Glebov

07-30-2012

pretty good patch, but there really need to be buffs on trundle and nasus, in fact for nasus all you really need to do is make himn scale better with AD

SadricAmber

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetalAce0 View Post
Hopefully there are more Cho buffs than just what we saw, I love Cho and his kit but he really needs some love for the current meta
I agree. These "buffs" actually look pretty weak for a character that is very dated. His Feast is kind of useless after 6 stacks. Really it should scale better late game. Also, it would help if they would buff his initial mana pool

MortalXII

07-30-2012

I've seemed to notice that every single time you guys showed Rumble being "OP" he either dies or gets on ridiculously low health. So its either that he is not OP or you just need to nerf Teemo.

Zoctar

07-30-2012

Where is the "tons of damages" ???

Nefelis

07-30-2012

The cho'gath still needing more damage Feral Scream ... Would also be good to put an option to leave the spikes concentrated on one target or scattered to reach many. Would make the gameplay of Cho'gath better.

Nefelis

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortalXII View Post
I've seemed to notice that every single time you guys showed Rumble being "OP" he either dies or gets on ridiculously low health. So its either that he is not OP or you just need to nerf Teemo.
Rumble was a weakening in the video. You did not notice that.

HatersToTheRight

07-30-2012

Why did you nerf rumble ??
Now rumble become a weak champion isn't the silence enough?
well i think i'll use Darius Olaf or Jayce instead of rumble

bad job riot, Rumble doesn't deserve that nerf

-EDIT
I forgot to say that i want to see my tribunal cases of my perma ban